151-155

Chapter 151 Brain Convulsions
Ye Feiran naturally knew what the matter in Ye Mu Rin's mouth was, glanced at him, and said expressionlessly, "I forgot if you didn't mention it."

Hearing this, Ye Murin's heart suddenly became congested again.

She had forgotten it, but he had missed the sweet taste.

"Ahem~ Just forget!"

The atmosphere in the elegant room was a little awkward, and Ye Feiran silently changed the topic, "By the way, I don't know how to cultivate that purple lotus seed for the time being, do you have any suggestions?"

"No, I haven't cultivated." Ye Mu Rin said truthfully.

At the same time, the depressed mood was swept away, because Ye Feiran took the initiative to discuss the problem with him.

Ye Feiran: "......"

Forget it, asking is equivalent to asking in vain, and then you will have time to study it again.

"Then did you use your purple lotus?"

"The time has not yet come." Ye Mu Rin glanced at Ye Feiran, "I'll tell you when the time comes, let you see the effect of purple lotus."

Ye Feiran directly rolled her eyes, maybe she would have found out the effect of the purple lotus by then.

Time passed slowly, neither of them spoke, and ate dinner quietly.

After a while, Ye Mu Rin spoke, "Ran'er, are you going to participate in the concubine selection banquet?"

"The lord of the country has sent someone to inform him, so he naturally wants to participate." Ye Fei didn't raise his head.

Ye Mulin frowned slightly, "If you don't want to participate, I can help you."

"No, don't, our Ye family's current situation is already very embarrassing, if the lord of the country knows about my relationship with you, he doesn't know what he will do." Ye Feiran immediately stopped.

Hearing this, Ye Murin's eyes flashed with a different color very quickly, and he glanced in a certain direction.

The darkness in the shadows immediately left silently.

"Are you going to marry the royal family?" Ye Murin's dark eyes looked at Ye Feiran, not missing any change in her expression.

The corners of Ye Feiran's mouth twitched slightly, "Why do you have such a terrifying idea?"

Ye Mulin was slightly stunned, and coughed lightly, "Ahem~ Then why did you participate in such a boring banquet?"

"Of course, disgusting those who hate it." The corners of Ye Feiran's lips hooked.

Ye Murin looked at Ye Feiran, and the corners of her lips raised a happy arc, as long as she didn't marry those people in the royal family who couldn't get on the stage.

"Eat more, you're too thin." Ye Mu Rin said as she picked up vegetables and dyed Ye Scarlet.

Ye Feiran glanced at Ye Mulin strangely, what did it matter to him whether she was thin or not.

However, Ye Feiran didn't say it, otherwise it would be embarrassing again.

After eating and drinking, Ye Feiran glanced out the window and said, "Wait a while, my friend will come to you, do you want to go back first?" Hearing this

, Ye Mulin suddenly became unhappy again.

"Dye'er, are you driving me away? What friends are looking for you, male or female?

Ye Feiran glanced at Ye Murin, how did she think that Ye Mulin was like a boyfriend who overturned the vinegar altar at the moment?
The next moment, realizing what he was thinking, Ye Feiran was stunned.

Damn, boyfriend? Her brain was definitely convulsive.

"Ye Murin, are you asking too much?" Ye Feiran said with a smile.

"Really? This king doesn't think. Ye Murin looked at Ye Scarlet and lightly opened her thin lips.

Ye Feiran: "......"

I've seen a thick-skinned one, but I've never seen one so thick, I'm really afraid of him!
Thinking that Situ Yu might come over soon, Ye Feiran had no choice but to say truthfully, "Female friend, I have something important to do with her, you better avoid it." "

"Oh, it turned out to be a female friend, then I'll go first, and I'll make an appointment next time." Ye Mu Rin said happily.

Ye Feiran rolled her eyes, what kind of female friend, is it okay to use the words correctly?

Ye Mu Rin walked to the door, suddenly stopped, and turned to look at Ye Feiran, "Dye'er, as long as it's your business, I can help."

After speaking, Ye Mulin took a deep look at Ye Feiran before leaving the elegant room.

Ye Feiran could naturally see the seriousness in Ye Murin's eyes, and a strange look crossed her heart, and she lowered her eyes and didn't know what to think.

It wasn't until Situ Yu came to her senses that she came back to her senses.

"Scarlet, I asked." Situ Yu drank a cup of tea before continuing, "It is said that Huangfu Ze has been infected with this disease since he was a child, but it has not affected his cultivation speed in the slightest, so his strength is the most powerful among the many princes, and he has broken through the foundation building period.

However, the doctor had long concluded that he would die soon, so the lord of the dog country could only abandon him and let Huangfuxian be the crown prince.

What kind of disease Huang Fuze was infecting, the second elder couldn't see it, so he could only help suppress it. However, the second elder said that it should be some incurable terminal disease, because he had read a lot of ancient books, and there was no such strange disease as Huangfu Ze.

Hearing this, Ye Feiran fell into deep thought, what kind of disease did he have!
Situ Yu looked at Ye Scarlet and said a little guiltily, "Scarlet, I'm sorry, the news I got may not be accurate." "It's

okay, you've done me a great favor, do you want to treat you to a late night snack again?" Ye Feiran said with a smile.

Even if it's fake news, it's better than no news at all!

"Supper?" Situ Yu's face suddenly turned frightened, "That, didn't you have dinner just now, can you still eat it?"

"Of course, I can eat it at any time." Ye Feiran nodded seriously.

Situ Yu swallowed his saliva, walked to Ye Feiran's side, and his eyes fell on her abdomen.

Seeing that Ye Scarlet's waist was still very slender, Situ Yu blinked his eyes and couldn't help but exclaim, "Scarlet, your digestion ability is really strong!"

Ye Feiran nodded approvingly, "I think so too." For

a ghost hand miracle doctor, the Diet Pill is simply a piece of cake.

"However, I'm not hungry, and the second elder has something to do with me." Situ Yu said apologetically.

"It's okay, we can't eat it this time, we'll eat it next time." Ye Feiran waved her hand and said, anyway, she was going to go to the ghost market later.

After the two separated, Ye Feiran and Chu Dong immediately went back to Ye Mansion.

When I returned to the door of Ye's house, I saw Old Man Ye waiting.

"Grandpa, I'm back." Ye Feiran said with a smile.

Old Man Ye immediately glared at her, and said with a straight face, "A girl's family, you came back so late, are you owe it to you?" No, you have thought about it face to face today, hum~"

After speaking, Old Man Ye took the lead in returning home with his hands on his back.

Ye Feiran smiled, chased after him quickly, and pretended to be aggrieved, "Grandpa, I was wrong, I must have thought about it tonight."

"Humph!" Old Man Ye snorted coldly, but the anger in his heart obviously disappeared a lot.

When he walked to Fenghua Pavilion, Ye Feiran said weakly, "Grandpa, I went to face the wall and thought about it, don't be angry."
Old Man
Ye looked at Ye Feiran's pitiful back, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, and he ordered, "Xia He, you go to the kitchen to prepare supper for the eldest lady, let her eat and then go to the wall to think."

Hearing this, Ye Feiran's pretty face raised a smile, and his grandfather was really hard-mouthed and soft-hearted.

In the dead of night, Ye Feiran said a word to the early winter, and slipped out quietly.

Fortunately, she has a superb ability to hide her breath, otherwise she would be discovered by her grandfather every minute, and she would have to worry the old man.

Just in case, she must break through the Jindan period as soon as possible.

(End of chapter)