Chapter One

{ hey everyone I just want to mention this one will only have 20 chapters no names okay? Thanks }

this ** means action/doing something

this"" means talking

this () means thinking

this '' means for pov aka point of view

Narrator pov:

-in the past-

'it was a sunny day outside, small clouds hovering over people who were sitting in a parks and in one particular park there was one girl playing on the swing alone, even tho she is only eight years old she is a smart girl and had beauty that could potentially rival role models'

??? girl:*playing on the swing*

???:"Kanao! we have to go"

kanao:"coming!" *stops swinging and runs to her sisters*

???:"so kanao you had fun?"

kanao:"yes kanae nee-san"

kanae:"ara~ara c'mon Kanao you don't need to call me like that all the time"

kanao:"okay nee-san"

kanae:"ehehe...I guess that is a start"

'the two sisters walked out of the park, got into the car and then went back to their home'

-halfway-

kanae:"if you want kanao we can come back there"

kanao:"really?"

kanae:"of course I don't mind driving my little sister to a park she enjoys playing in" *smile*

kanao:"hmm then the next Friday"

kanae:"sure I'm not busy on that day"

-they arrived at the house-

'the both of them got out of the car with kanae locking it.... after that they entered their house and we're met by the smell of some delicious food'

kanae:"ohh! I guess shinobu is almost finished" *closes the door*

Kanao:"I'm gonna go to my room....is that fine?"

kanae:"It's fine but make sure to come down to the dinner table so that we can eat"

kanao:"okay"

- TimeSkip to the next Friday -

kanao pov:

'I was back at the park again playing on the same swing alone with no friends and it's not that they couldn't come here to play it's that I couldn't befriend anyone in elementary school and that's because of three things about me....one is my beauty because of that all of the girls got jealous of me and the boys just wants me to be their girlfriend they don't want to know who I am, second is my quiet and cold personality I try all the time to talk to someone but I always mess up so people think I'm weird and I don't like people who try and take advantage of me or even touch me without my consent so I go ahead and attack anyone who annoys me, thirdly I have been gifted with more strength and stamina than the average woman should have,I also have motor reflexes because of this I was a le to take down at three adults at the same time which also add to me begin weird and dangerous'

*playing with the swing* (I wonder....when will I have a friend?)

???#1:"Hey guys look! it's that weird girl from our class!"