Chapter Eight

Narrator pov:

'after a while kokushibo woke up and saw the kid who caught him and beaten him to a pulp, he's face is written with anger kokushibo was hoping for his boss aka muzan to come out and save him but knowing muzan? he's probably not coming to her his subordinates, anyways kokushibo turned the other way not facing three people who are watching him'

tanjiro:"hm this seems like it's going to be a tough time for us"

Jeff:"yeah no kidding"

Kanao:"so um...what do we do now?"

tanjiro:"I would like to start with non-violence methods like talking"

kanao:(even tho this guy tried to sell your family's home and belongings,on top of that he might have some idea on where you can find  muzan.the guy who put your family in a coma...you still choose to be kind?) *amazed at his kindness*

Jeff:"alright then, walk up to the glass and talk, there are few holes in it so he can hear what you're saying and what he's saying"

tanjiro:*walks up to the glass* "kokushibo....right?"

kokushibo:".....what do you want?"

tanjiro*breaths in and out* "listen I'm sorry for beating you up, I know that there's no excuse that will make you forgive me and I don't want your forgiveness, but your an acquaintance of muzan..."

kokushibo:"if I don't have any intention of telling you? are you going to beat me up again?"

tanjiro:"......no.....what I did was wrong....."

kokushibo:"hm....I will say this....your actions were wrong but they are justified"

Jeff &kanao:*looks at kokushibo surprised*

tanjiro:*chuckles*

kokushibo:*takes a small glance and sees his brother whose at a young age in tanjiro* (y-yoriichi!?)

tanjiro:"I'm glad that we at least agree on something"

kokushibo:"............."

tanjiro:*sighs* "please tell us anything about muzan, just... anything even if it's not something significant.....just anything"

'kokushibo was lost in his thoughts, he was reflecting himself and what he was doing in his life, he was a right-hand man of muzan, a thief who would steal things and then sell them which in turn that money is later given to muzan,he wouldn't betray him but there was one thing....a thought.....that made him doubt and question his loyalty'

kokushibo:(is this was yoriichi would've liked to see?.....me... completing orders from a mad man just to survive........is this really.....me?)

tanjiro:*sense his aura changing a bit* (I got through him! not completely but it's a start!)
"don't you tired of doing things for that coward? there's no doubt that after selling a house you would most certainly go into hiding, aren't you angry, disappointed, upset,sad and tired about this life-style?"

kokushibo:".......Yeah......I am....."

tanjiro:"!! then please! help us find muzan we'll handle him,you stop following his orders and live a normal life!"

kokushibo:"normal? are you dense or something? I'm going to jail for the rest of my life"

tanjiro:*Sense his aura changing back to how he used* (No no! I almost there! I need to think of a way to turn things around fast!)

Jeff:"that ain't true"

'everyone looked at Jeff who was just smoking his cigarette, he had a smirk on his face'