Chapter Seventeen

Narrator pov:

' 12 years ago, an accident happened to a certain family it took the lives of two people and put six family members in a coma, one member the eldest son managed to make out without any serious injuries'
.
.
.
.
.
.
*BEEB BEEB BEEB*

tanjiro:"ugh.....wh-what.... happend?...." *looks around*

office Jeff:*arrives at the car crash* "medic! get those people to the hospital ASAP!"

tanjiro:*looks at his family who are unconscious* "m-mom? Mom!  grrhh!"

'tanjiro who is Five years old was under some of the car parts that were torn off, hearing his cries Office Jeff ( aka detective Jeff 12 years in the future) came to his rescue '

Office Jeff:"don't worry kid! I got you!" *removes what is on top of him*

tanjiro:*slowly limps towards his family who are in an ambulance* "W-wait for me! please!"

ambulance driver:* doesn't give a sh#t and goes to the hospital*

office Jeff:"what the heck!? how cruel is he!? don't worry kid I got you cover-"

Tanjiro:"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!?!" *runs after them*

'Jeff was surprised by what he just saw, he was sure that tanjiro is injured and yet he managed to run after the ambulance, looking back at the incident he concluded who caused it'

Office Jeff:( damnit! it's muzan's work again!.....I should follow that kid and tell him, hopefully his family will live)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- 2 years later-

' during that time, tanjiro was studying everything he could, math, biology, science, physiology, physics and everything else, he also decided to be part of the investigation to capture muzan however office Jeff declined his request '

office Jeff:"sorry tanjiro, but I can't let you in"

tanjiro:"Why is that!"

office Jeff:"your still a child, you have the intelligence to start a company and-"

tanjiro:"I already did that! I can cover the hospital bills for my family's care, I can help! So let Me in!" *cracks the ground with sheer pressure*

'that was the first time Jeff saw tanjiro's strength and it was what allowed him to join the police force, the chief police thought that tanjiro's power would be a great use for them but at the same time kept it a secret as not to worry the public or any of the police men'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- a year later-

police chief:" you done sightseeing?"

tanjiro:"yeah....."

office Jeff:"hey what's wrong? you knew that you'll leave town soon"