Chapter Four

-the next day-

shinobu pov:

*gets up from bed and yawns* "maan...I never felt better, yesterday was really draining, even tho I want to go back to bed so bad I have to get ready for school"

'I got up from my bed still feeling exhausted and sleepy, however I have school that I need to attend to so I went and took a shower freshen up and put on some of the new accessories that we bought from....who was his name again? oh yeah Mr saburo, he kinda looked like a creep which is probably the reason why he doesn't get that many customers'

*finishes* "alright! I feel way more energetic now!"

kanae:*from the kitchen* "Shinobu? are you up? if you are then come and get breakfast!"

"coming!"

'I went to the kitchen, I see tanjiro and kanao sitting down on the chair and are ready for school but for some reason tanjiro's face was red and his nose was bleeding'

"uhh tanjiro you okay?"

tanjiro:"..... y-yeah...I am..."

kanao:*poker face*

"uhh okay if you say so"

kanae:*more happy than usual* "okay everyone! eat up until your stomachs are full, make sure you save a lot of energy cause you need it!"

(nee-san seems more happier but why? and kanao she's back doing her usual poker face.... what's gotten into them?)

-30 minutes before shinobu woke up-

kanae pov:

'kanae woke up early than everyone as usual preparing breakfast so they can enjoy something nice when they wake up'

kanae:*was about to walk down stairs* "hmm I should check on tanjiro and kanao"

kanae*takes a peek and gasps* "oh....my....god.... THEY'RE SO CUTE!"

kanao& tanjiro:*wakes up and are stunned by the loud voice*

kanae:"oops I may have been way too loud"

kanao:"nee-san please knock on the door next time" *angry at kanae for ruining her moment with tanjiro*

tanjiro:*still muffled* "it's still pitch-black hey kanao is it morning?"

kanae:"yes it is now come on we have school, release tanjiro from the position your both in and get up from the bed"

tanjiro:(huh? wait are me and kanao sleeping on the same bed!?!?) *blushing a bit*

kanao:*hugs tanjiro more* "nuh-uh"

kanae:"the f#ck you mean nuh-uh?!?"

kanao:"it means what you think it means"

tanjiro:"uhh can someone explain why my face is against something soft? and why is Kanao hugging me? I don't mind tho just curious"

kanao:"see nee-san? he doesn't mind me pressing him against my chest"

Tanjiro:"your WHAT!?!!"

Kanae:"pff I like that reaction tanjiro anyways I don't mind you doing this to him but you both have school and it's also tanjiro's first day, you don't want to set up a bad example to tanjiro Infront of your classmates do you?"

kanao:"hmmm m'kay" *sadly releases tanjiro and he falls one the ground with his face red and runs out of the room*

kanae:"aww look at him! that's an honest clue that he respects you kanao"