Chapter Twenty

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the final chapter of this story, this was one of my favorite story I have made so far........I only made three😂 anyways after this chapter I will begin another story

I'll give you a small spoiler:

tanjiro swapped roles with nezuko But! only them, no one else swapped

now you may be wondering why I consider this a small spoiler, it's because I have BIG plans for this story and it will probably be the longest story I have ever written, now let's start this final chapter!

Narrator pov:

'three years have passed since the events that happened three years ago
{aka three years after chapter Nineteen}, kanao and tanjiro are now a very widely known couple due to tanjiro begin a CEO of a business, and having other jobs, at this point the guy is a millionaire but he chooses to not flex his money or strength but instead he donates to charity, children, Cancer and other things that try and make the world better, kanao is still studying to be a doctor it would normally be hard and long but thanks to her intelligence she managed to graduate college much faster than others, the reason why she hasn't been employed is because there isn't a spot left'

kanao:"hmmph!"

tanjiro:*massages her shoulders* "relax honey, I'm sure you'll find a job"

kanao:"I'm bored as hell! you get to do a lot of things while I'm stuck cleaning the house,the dishes,the laundry and getting the groceries! it's starting to get boring and annoying doing the same thing every two weeks"

tanjiro:"um...you can ask me for help or take-" *is on the ground and kanao on top of him*

kanao:*holding him by the collar* "listen here sunshine! I got five things to do that will waste my time and I will have NO ONE take them away from me you DO understand!? correct?!"

tanjiro:"o-okay! y-yeah I understand completely! ma'am!"

kanao:*gives him a kiss on the cheek, she's happy* "glad you agree babe!"

tanjiro:(women are scary.......I was trying to help too.......)

kanao:*gets off him and lends a hand*
"sorry, I might've over reacted"

tanjiro:"hold up! you said that you have Five things which will waste your time but you only mentioned four, what's the fifth?"

kanao:".......you dummy....."

tanjiro:".....oh yeah right"

'just then the door bell rang three times, kanao and tanjiro were wondering who was there, it wasn't nezuko because she is still running some errands for a friend she made at school, nonetheless tanjiro went and Opened it and found kanao's sisters at the door, along with sanami and giyu's

tanjiro:"oh! hey there guys!"

kanae:"hello tanjiro, may we entered"

tanjiro:"of course! your welcome anytime, KANAO YOUR SISTERS ARE HERE!"

Kanao:"OKAY BRING THEM TO THE LIVING ROOM"

shinobu:"why don't you tone it down a bit?"

tanjiro:"eh Guess we got used to it"

sanami:"huh? you've been fighting or something?"

tanjiro:"oh! no no dear Me no! not once had we fought it's just we raise our voice so that we can her each other"