Chapter Nine

Narrator pov:

'2 months have passed since tanjiro interrogated Kokushibo, detective Jeff was once a again following any clues on where he may might be able to find muzan, tanjiro himself was researching in his own way while keeping kanao close to him.....after all he wants to protect his lover unlike his family who He failed to protect'

tanjiro:*scrolling through some files on his laptop*

kanao:*doing her homework while resting on his chest* "tanjiro look I know that finding muzan is pretty important to you but you gotta keep track of your studies, relax and I also want to spend time with you"

tanjiro:"mh? but I did finish my studies and I'm way beyond their level of intelligence, and about spending time with you......... didn't we went out like 70 times in the last two months?"

kanao:(crap my plan didn't work!) "well......"

tanjiro:"kanao.....are you worried that something will happen to me?"

kanao:"how did......yeah...I am"

tanjiro:*sighs while smiling* "listen I promise you that nothing will happen to me and don't worry I won't forget about my girlfriend!"

kanao:*embarrassed* "hmmm okay.....well can you help me with this part?"

tanjiro:"sure you can ask anytime" *takes a look at the part where kanao is stuck at*

kanao:"e-even when your trying to find muzan?"

tanjiro:"yes even during that"

Kanao:(tanjiro........I'm still sad that someone like you who had a very depressing and hard past.....can still be so kind......your kind not just only with actions but also with words.....they bring warmth to my heart.... somehow but I don't think it's weird it's very nice)

tanjiro:"hm okay looks like you need to find the chemical equation of
2NaCl + F(2)"

{the number 2 that's next to F is suppose to be subscript they are tiny and a little below the number, and If you don't know what NaCl or F means then I'll explain now:

Na is the formula for the compound Sodium
Cl is the formula for the compound Chloride
NaCl is the formula for the compound Sodium Chloride
F (2) is the formula for the compound Fluorine gas

I hope this is helpful}

kanao:"yeah I sometimes struggle with these types of questions"

tanjiro:"yep those can be tough but there is a simple solution to solve them"

kanao:"how?"

tanjiro:"ok let's look at 2NaCl, you see it's supposed to be NaCl but the other formula F has a subscript so this equation won't work out if it's just NaCl ,you understand so far?"

kanao:"yeah, sort of"

tanjiro:"good enough for me anyways, inorder to balance these equations you need to put coefficients  that's equivalent F subscript which is 2"

Kanao:"okay but what does that mean exactly?"

tanjiro:"the coefficients of NaCl which is 2 indicates that there are Two moles of Sodium Chloride and only one mole of fluorine gas"

kanao:"oh okay, so what do we do with them?"

tanjiro:"now we do the equation, Two moles of sodium chloride will react to one mole of fluorine gas which will produce Two moles of sodium (2NaF) fluorine and one mole of
chloride (Cl subscript 2)"