Chapter Twelve

Nezuko pov:

'I was sitting on my bed reading some books that big brother got for me, they were very interesting so I didn't get bored quickly, but from time to time I looked at our family.....and I wondered....how long will they stay like this'

"mom..... Takeo....hanako and shigeru... Rokuta.....when all of you wake up... we'll go for a walk in the park" *goes back to reading*
.
.
.
.
.
- outside of the room-

kanao pov:

'me and nee-san's stood outside of the room where tanjiro's family is, while we were making our way here, I told them everything tanjiro has told me, but I made sure not to mention muzan'

kanae:"I can't believe it........why hasn't he.."

"yeah I was pretty sad and shocked but I couldn't say anything since he asked me to don't tell anyone but I guess I couldn't keep it a secret"

shinobu:"No wonder why he has a job at such an early age......he was providing for his family"

kanae:"it became a lot convenient for him to say that his family were on a vacation when they were actually in a hospital"

*sees tanjiro* "oh! tanjiro! over here!"

tanjiro:*looks at kanao* "......."

(h-he probably notice kanae and shinobu, I think he's angry with me)

kanae:"a-ah! tanjiro.. listen kanao didn't bring us here!"

tanjiro:*starts walking slowly towards kanao*

"ek! I'm s-sorry tanjiro! If I had known they were following me then I-"

tanjiro:*near kanao*

shinobu:"h-hold on! we followed kanao it's our fault not hers!"

'tanjiro was Infront of me, I didn't think he would get this angry.....or at least.... that's what I thought, all of the sudden he hugged few seconds later he started crying'

"T-tanjiro!? what's going on!? did something happen!?" *trying her best to comfort him*

???:"he heard the news about his family....he is grieving for their impending doom"

'me and my sister looked at the person spoke, I recognized her....it was doctor tamayo according to tanjiro she has been taking care of his family for the past 12 years'

kanae:"umm who are you?"

tamayo:"I'm doctor Tamayo but you may call me tamayo And I'm the doctor who has been treating tanjiro's family for the past 12 years"

shinobu:"I see....do you know why Tanjiro is crying?"

tanjiro:*still hugging kanao and is crying silently*

tamayo:"yes and it's because of me"

kanae:"huh?"

"What Have You Done To My Boyfriend!"

tamayo:"I assure you I didn't do anything but I have told him that there is only a 1% chance...."

shinobu:"1% chance of....what?"

tamayo:*sighs* "1% chance of his family waking up"

{except nezuko because she's a wake}

'all of us fell in silence, I looked back at Tanjiro who was crying even harder and I began to hug him like if I was about to lose him, slowly but surely my tears also came running down my face .....I was so angry at one person who did this to tanjiro.....and I didn't understand why it had to be tanjiro......, my sisters were shocked they were sad for tanjiro but they didn't know what to say for him'