CHARACTERS

•Hans Westergaard: 26 years old, Captain of Southern Isles Kings, betrothed to Elsa Oldenburg the daughter of Agnar Oldenburg who owns Arendelle Enterprises. Goofy person just like his younger brother, Eugene.

•Elsa Oldenburg: 24 years old, figure skater, betrothed to Hans Westergaard at the age of 2 since she was adopted at that age. Introverted person with maturity that stands. Has a younger sister, Anna Oldenburg.

•Megara Westergaard: 24 years old, actress. Outgoing and confident. Loves her brothers. Best friends with Phil Potter.

•Eugene Westergaard: 25 years old, COO of Westergaard Tech. Cocky bastard that thinks everyone loves him. Betrothed to Ella Charming. A lady's man, a mama's boy along with his brother, Hans.

•Daphne Westergaard: 21 years old, owner of West Fashion, loves her family, designs all the Westergaard clothing, is a perfectionist, a daddy's girl along with her sisters, Megara and Carmen.

•Carmen Westergaard: 23 years old, lawyer, loves Megara the most from all her siblings, ambitious, doesn't want to be part of any family businesses.

•Anna Oldenburg: 21 years old, dislikes her sister, COO of Arendelle Enterprises. Extroverted person who is immature beyond compare.

•Rapunzel Corona: 21 years old, cousin of Anna and Elsa, the PA to Eugene Westergaard, hates having to be around Eugene as she sees him as a dick.

•Hercules Galanis: 26 years old, ex navy seal and is now a bodyguard working in Madrigal Security, gym freak.