Chapter 12: Elsa

- Song:
Heaven - Julia Micheals
~~~~
I sit on the blue-colored sheets and sigh in contentment at how soft they are. "Enjoying the bed I see." Hans says as he leans against the door frame, making his muscles look bigger. How I want him to make me come again like last night. I've never known that it would be such a pleasurable experience. "Yeah, it's amazing." He chuckles and comes to sit next to me. "I've spoken to Gerda, the head maid here, she said I should tell you to ask for whatever food you want and Kai, our chef will make it for you."

I smiles and nods slowly. "I feel bad for people picking after me." Hans brushes some of my hair off my face and cups my cheek. "They don't mind doing it for you. You are my wife now, what's mine is yours." I place my hand on top of his and nod. He gets off the bed and grabs a small gift bag. "This is my wedding gift to you." He says as he places it on my lap. I smile and pull out a small box. Luminary. My eyes widen in shock. That's the name of the jewellery store that only a handful of people can get into.

"You got me something from Luminary? That place is expensive as hell." Hans sighs. "I need everyone to know that you are my wife and when you become my wife then expensive shit will end up in your lap whether you like it or not." My eyes turn teary when I open the box and a small snowflake pendant is sitting on the red velvet cushion. "Oh Hans, this is so beautiful." I wipe my eyes and smile at him. "Want me to help you put it on?" I nod and turn my back. I move my hair to the side so he can clip it.

"And done." He holds my shoulders and turns me around. His eyes shine bright with adoration. "You look gorgeous with it." He whispers. My cheeks redden and I look at my lap. "Come on, we have to go to your home to tell your parents the news." I look up abruptly. What the fuck did he just say? "Why do we have to go there?" I ask as Hans puts on a blue shirt. I've noticed he always has something blue on and it's always the shade of the ocean.

"I want them to know that you are mine now and that Tadashi won't ever get a taste of you." His eyes burning with rage. I sigh. Why is Hans getting so worked up about it? In a year we will be divorced, and we will all forget that this marriage ever happened. I get off the bed and quickly change into my jeans and a red top. Once I'm done I touch up my make up and slip on some black wedges. My eyes catch onto the pendant around my neck I smile sadly. He will forget he got this for me when we divorce.

When he gets a new wife he will forget what we shared. "Ready to go? Wow." I hear Hans say. I turn around and smile at him. He pulls me to him and smirks. "You are so gorgeous. I won't be able to take my eyes off you tonight." I giggle and pull away from him. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." Hans is wearing black jeans with that blue shirt and a black leather jacket. "I can't match up to your beauty." I laugh with him when he says that and it makes me feel so carefree. We walk out of the house and into his Ferrari. "We should have used the Jeep." I say. He smirks and shakes his head.

"I use that for when I'm going for long drives." I nod. Hans switches on the radio and Heaven by Julia Micheals plays. I gulp and turn my face, flustered. Hans chuckles softly, making me turn my face slightly toward him. "Why are you getting so flustered?" I shake my head and clear my throat. "No-nothing." I stutter. "Is it because of this song? Am I a bad boy who brings heaven to you?" My eyes widen and I see him smirking.

"What?! No no! What are you saying?" I say nervously. Hans laughs and then stops at the red light. "I am a bad boy and I do bring heaven to you. I did in Hawaii." I blush and turn my head toward the window. Oh wow, who knew he would be so blunt? I feel his hand on my thigh, his thumb brushing circles on my jeans. The light turns green and he drives. "Elsa? I'm sorry if made you uncomfortable. I won't do it again." He says as he removes his hand from my thigh. I shake my head. "You didn't. Just a little flustered." He laughs and nods.

❄❄❄❄
- Song:
Arcade (violin) - Joel Sunny
~~~~
The car stops and I see that we are at my house. I shiver with nerves. This is not going to end well. I didn't know how long I was in my own bubble until Hans opens my door and gives me his hand. I slip mine in his and we walk to the front door. I knock on it and mom opens it. "Hans, Elsa! You brought her home. Oh thank you." Mom pulls me in, but I grip onto Hans's hand tightly. "Actually, may I come in too, we need to talk to you and Agnarr." Mom looks sceptical, but then nods.