Chapter 19: Hans

NOTE: Smut in this chapter

- Song:

HP - Maluma
~~~~
Elsa and I walk into Westergaard Manor and it's dead silent and the lights are off. I told my family to set up a surprise party for my girl and I just had to tell her we were going for our weekly family dinner. "Why is it so dark?" She asks me. "Wait here, lemme get the lights." I let go off her hand and stand behind her. The lights switch on and we scream. "Surprise!" Elsa jumps in shock. She turns to see me smiling at her. My family all come to wish her and I stand in the sidelines.

"You love her so much." Eugene says as he comes to get a drink. I smirk and nod. "Yeah, you definitely need to get a woman to understand." Eugene laughs and taps my shoulder. "I'm not a simp. That's for weak people. I just need a wife for my inheritance, I won't need her after a year." I laugh and one shot my whiskey. "We'll see about that, lil' bro." I walk up to my wife and she smiles at me. I kiss her cheek and smile at her. "You are so fucking gorgeous that I can't take my eyes off you tonight. When we get home I'm taking this dress off you." I say and bite her earlobe softly.

She gasps and hits my chest. "A little inappropriate at your parents' house, don't you think?" I laugh and hug her tightly, afraid to let go. "Elsa." We turn around to see her parents standing by the door. Elsa takes my hand in hers and we walk to them. "Mom, dad, why are you here?" Her parents look at each other and sigh. "We feel terrible for what had happened to you, so we wanted to come and celebrate with you." Elsa squeezes my hand and I take her into my arms.

"Mr and Mrs Oldenburg, it's nice of you to come here, but Elsa still doesn't feel well with you here." They look at me and nod. "Elsa?" Mrs Oldenburg says. Elsa sighs and walks away. I don't blame her for turning away from her family, they weren't there when she was kidnapped and almost raped. My family had been coming over everyday to see her, while her parents didn't.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you, Hans. Please forgive us." Mr Oldenburg says. I run a hand through my hair and sigh. "I can't forgive you guys right now. Anna caused her a lot of pain, after finding out she wanted her sister to suffer to get me, I can't handle that. Elsa will come around later on, but for now just leave her." I walk away and tell Hercules to escort them out.

I find Elsa sitting in the corner, my sisters sitting with her. She sees me and wipes away her tears. Today I wanted to make her the happiest woman ever, but now it only caused her pain. I walk over to her and smile. "Hey Snowflake." She curls into my arms and sighs. "Could you guys give us a minute?" I ask my sisters. They nod and walk away. "I'm sorry, Snowflake." I mutter. She tightens her hold on my bicep and shakes her head against my chest.

"It's not your fault. They were bound to come to see me for my birthday." I hug her tightly and kiss her head. "Come on, I didn't make this birthday for nothing." She giggles and we head to the living room to start the birthday.

❄❄❄❄

"I'm exhausted." Elsa mutters as she flops down on our bed. I laugh and flop down next to her. "Me too." She hovers over me and smiles. "Thank you for such an amazing birthday, baby." I wrap my arms around her and kiss her lips. "I did it for the woman I love." She giggles and cuddles with me.

"I love you." I smile. "I love you too, Snowflake." She tries to shift comfortably in my arms, but I push her away slowly. "What?" She asks. I smirk and get off the bed. I walk to our closet and take out a small box from there. I give it to her and she gasps. "Luminary? Again?" I nod. "This is your birthday gift, love." She opens it and smiles brightly, her blue eyes twinkling in the room light.

"A snowflake bracelet?" I nod and take it from her hands. "Let me put it for you." She gives me her right hand and I clasp it onto her wrist. She examines it and smiles at me with tears in her eyes. "You don't like it? Why are you crying?" I ask. She hugs me tightly. "It's beautiful. Thank you so much, Hansy." I smile and kiss her temple. "Then why are you crying?" She wipes her tears away and shakes her head. "I'm not sure. I'm really emotional these past few days." I nod.