Chapter 16: Elsa

NOTE: Chapter is short

- Song:

You Broke Me First – Tate McRae
~~~~
I'm listening to Shameless by Camilla Cabello, a song that most likely seems like Hans and my song. I was just singing when all of a sudden my car swerves. I don't have time to process anything until the car hits a tree and everything goes black.

❄❄❄❄

"I seriously don't understand how the fuck you got that to work." I open my eyes slowly and find myself handcuffed to a bed. My head throbs when I try to move around and my body feels like I got hit by a train. "Ah, you awake." I look to the door and my eyes widen. "Tadashi?" He smirks and walks towards me. "My sweet Elsa. How I missed you." He says as he hovers over me.

"Wh-what do you want from me?" I ask. He smirks and drags his hand along the waistband of my yoga pants. "You know exactly what I want." He whispers against my lips. I tense up when I feel him pulling shirt up to bundle below my bra. "Tadashi! What is taking so long?" I turn my head to see Anna standing there with anger emitting off her. "An-Anna, save me." I mutter. She rolls her eyes and pulls Tadashi off me. "You said you will check up on her, not try to get into her pants." Tadashi sighs and looks at me. "Can I resist her? I'm taking her virginity. It's supposed to be mine to take." I internally cringe.

What will happen if I tell them Hans actually took it? Tadashi scoffs and leaves the room. I stare up at the ceiling. "How long have you been planning this?" I ask Anna. She smirks and walks to me. "About the time our parents announced your engagement with the man I love." I look at her with a shocked expression.

She loves Hans?

"What do you mean the man you love?" She laughs evilly and grabs onto a strand of my hair, pulling it tightly. "Hans is mine. I'm taking him whether you like it or not." My head starts to throb again. "Hans is not yours. He belongs to me." She scoffs and let's go of my hair. "Since when? After all, aren't you two getting divorced in a few months. This marriage only lasts for a year." My heart drops. She is fucking right.

We will divorce each other in a few months. The truth is, after spending my time with Hans I found out that I have feelings for him. I love him. I don't know how it happened, but I do know I love him so much. "I love him." I say. Anna looks at me and turns angry again. "He doesn't love you." That cuts deep. Hans hasn't shown any signs of love, only things in a friendship. We've had our passionate nights, but other than that everything was more in a friendly manner. "I'm right, aren't I?" She asks with a smug look.

I pull at the handcuffs, hoping I could be free, but it just makes my hands hurt more. "Can't handle the truth, my dear sister?" A tear rolls down my cheek. "Ha, it hurts doesn't it? That's how I feel when you got married to him, when you kissed him." I close my eyes and try to calm my breathing. "I'm sorry, Anna, don't hurt me, please. I only ever just married him to help build an alliance for our companies." She laughs and slaps my face.

It stings which brings more tears out of myeyes. "There's more where that came from." She leaves the room andslams the door. That's when I lose it. I cry hard, hoping Hans would find me."Save me, Hans."