Chapter 29: Elsa

NOTE: Smut in this chapter

2 MONTHS LATER

- Song:
Chills Dark Version - Mickey Valon, Joey Myron
~~~~
Hans runs his hands along my skin down to my legs, his hands running like feathers. I close my eyes and suck in a breath when he glides his tongue along my neck, placing wet kisses in his wake. "Hans." I moan and buck my hips. He laughs and moves lower, under the covers. "Oh fuck!" I mutter when he reaches my pussy. "What do you want, Snowflake? Tongue or fingers?" I grab his hair. "Both." I breathe.

He pushes 2 fingers into me and sucks on my clit. "Fucking best thing ever." He says from under the covers. I buck my hips on his face and he pins them down. "Stop moving or I'll stop." I bite my lip and grip the sheets. "Fucking hell I can't. I'm going to, oh fuck, come!" I climax and lay my head back on the pillows. Hans pokes his head from the covers and smirks. "Best breakfast." I hit his head and laugh.

"Thank you." I say and hug him. He kisses me smiles. "Snowflake." He says and rubs his nose against mine. "I need you." I say. He smirks and pulls down his boxers. "Ready?" I nod and he swiftly pushes into me. "I'll go slow. I don't want to hurt you." I nod and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him deeply. He thrusts into me and I gasp. "I'm never going to get used to your size." He laughs and kisses me.

"You are fucking tight each time you take me." I help him with the thrusts and each time our moans get louder. The sound of skin slapping together and our moans are mixed in the air. "Come for me, dirty girl. Come for me." My orgasm hits and I scream, Hans following suit. "Best love making ever." He mutters as he holds me against his chest. "Yup yup." He chuckles and helps me to the bathroom.

"I have to head out to meet Eugene real quick. I'll be home in 3 hours. Gerda and Kai are here if you need them. I love you." He kisses my head and walks out of the bathroom. We ended up having sex before because I couldn't keep my eyes off him when he was straightening his tie in front of the mirror.

Me and my stupid horniness. I quickly get out of the bath and put on some yoga pants and one of Hans's hoodies. I sit in bed and check my phone. A strange pain hits my stomach and I groan. "Morning Elsa." I look up to see Gerda standing by the door with a small tray with breakfast on it. "Morning Gerda." She sits the tray down on the side table and looks at me. "You okay?" I nod and smile at her.

"Yeah." She smiles and nods. "I just saw some discomfort on your face. Did you by any chance have like a really sharp pain?" I nod. She gasps. "It means you are very close to delivering the twins." I look at her in shock. "But I'm not due till next month." She shakes her head and smiles. "Kids come early or late, depends actually." I nod. "Thank you for telling me, Gerda." "Anytime, dear." With that she walks out.

❄❄❄❄

It's currently half 5 and Hans said he would be home like at around 12. I'm getting worried. I walk to the bathroom and then all of a sudden I feel like I peed myself. I look down and gasp. My fucking water broke! "Gerda!!!" I scream and stand still. "Elsa!" I look up to see Gerda running to me. "We need to get you to the hospital." Gerda quickly helps me change into some clothes and we head to the car that's waiting for us. "Kai honey, you know the hospital." He nods and drives us to the hospital.

"Please call Hans." I tell Gerda. She nods and takes out her phone and dials his number. "Hey, this is Hans Westergaard. I'm currently unavailable to take your call, but do leave me a message after the beep." Gerda looks at me and shakes her head. "Where would he go?" She asks. "Call Eugene." She nods and Eugene instantly picks the call up. "Gerda?" Gerda smiles. "Son, can you tell me something, where is Hans?" Eugene sighs.

"He left about a while ago. Where is he?"I get worried. My mind then goes back to when he took me to Nature's Peek. Hanstold me if he wasn't around he would most likely be there. "Eugene, I'm inlabour and I need my husband. Go to Nature's Peek and get him from there. Ijust know he is there." He gasps and heads to his car. "Got it,Els." With that he cuts the call. "Just breathe, Elsa." Inod and take deep breaths. "I'm scared." I tell her. She smiles andholds me to her. "Don't worry, everything will be fine."

❄❄❄❄

We enter the hospital and Esmerelda waits for me. "Hans arranged a roomfor you already." I smile and sit on the wheelchair. She pushes me to theroom and helps me on the bed. "Where is Hans?" She asks. I hold mystomach and breathe heavily. "I don't know." She nods. "Okay, Ineed you to just breathe. You are about 2cm dilated." I nod and try torelax. Goddammit Hans! Where the fuck are you?