Chapter 17: Hans

- Song:
Middle Of The Night - Elley Duhé
~~~~
It's passed half one and Elsa is not back yet. The preseason is over and I'm sitting at home. I've wanted to tell Elsa how I feel today, but something doesn't feel right. "Kai!" He comes running. "Yes, Hans?" I open my call app and click on Mariano's name. "Is the Ferrari out front?" He shakes his head. I tense up. Something is definitely wrong.

"Hans." Mariano says. "Mariano, I need you to look for my Ferrari, the red one." He sighs. "Sure, but why?" I grit my teeth. "My wife is missing along with the car." I can hear him typing away on his keyboard. "Ah Hans, she is a road away from your house, but it's just there, not moving." I get off the couch and walk towards the front door. Something happened. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"Okay, I'm going to check now." I drive off and stop when I see the car. It's smashed against the tree. My heart stops. I take a look to see if she is there, but she isn't. I run my hand through my hair and tears start to well up in my eyes. "Elsa?" I call out, my voice cracking. It's only eerie silence. I get into my car and call Mariano again. "Yeah, I found the car, it's in bad shape, but I can't find her." He gasps and starts to type away on the keyboard.

That's when something clicks. "Track her pendant." I say. I bought the necklace, but it had a small tracking device in it and I know she never takes it off. "Found her. She is in a old flat in Brooklyn." I start my car and drive off. Mariano sends me the co-ordinates. "Thank you so much, man. Tell Isabella and Rollan I said hey." He says bye and I drive faster. "I'm coming for you, Snowflake."

❄❄❄❄

I walk to the front door of one of the apartments and knock. I should have called the police, but that would only risk her life more. When the door opens I'm in shock. "Anna? What are you doing here?" Her eyes widen and she tries to shut the door. I push it open making her fall to the floor. "Ha-Hans, what are you doing here?" She stutters. That's when it truly clicks. She doesn't like Elsa that's why she's here, she kidnapped Elsa. I turn angry and look at her.

"Where the fuck is my wife?" I ask with gritted teeth.

She gulps. "I don-don't know. What are you talking about, Hans?" I bend down to her and place my fingers under her chin. "Tell me, Anna. Where. The. Fuck. Is. My. Wife? I won't ask again." She tremors under my touch, like she's scared. I look at the end of the room and see a rope. I lift her off the ground and place her on a chair. I take the rope and tie her up. "Now, I will not hurt you, unless you tell me where Elsa is." She shakes her head and I'm about to grip her chin when I hear a high pitch scream.

I dart to the direction of the sound and bust open the door. I see Elsa on a bed with only her underwear and bra on with Tadashi walking towards her with a knife in his hand. He looks at me and his eyes widen. "Hans Westergaard! Come to join the party I see." I curl my fingers into a fist and stare at him.

"You lay one finger on her and I won't hesitate to kill you." I say in a deep voice.

Tadashi looks at me and laughs. "You are such a funny person, Hans Westergaard. How can a hockey player make such threats? You are not scary." I chuckle darkly and look at him. "You'd be surprised at what I'm capable of." I say as I put my hands in my pockets. I look at Elsa and she has tears in her eyes. I want to run over to her and hug her close to me. "I have a weapon here, you don't." I smirk. "You sure about that?" Tadashi run towards me with a knife, but I easily dodge him.

I grip his hand and twist the knife out of it. I thank my parents right now for making us siblings go for self defense classes when we were kids. I grip the knife and launch it out the window. "Fight like a man." I tell him. He looks at me and charges at me. I push his head and elbow him in the nose. "Fucking hell, you bastard." He says as he wipes away the blood rushing out of his nose and looks at me.

"You took away what's mine." I roll my eyes. "She is mine. You didn't love her enough." He growls and tries to punch me, but I block it. "I hate you." He mutters. I scoff and push him against the bookshelf, making him hit his head. "Fuck you." He says and then he goes unconscious. I walk over to Elsa and remove her handcuffs with the key the fucker left on the nightstand. She jumps onto me and I was hug her close to me.

"Fuck, Elsa. I thought I lost you, Snowflake. I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner." I say as I let my tears fall. "No, it's not your fault." She mutters, her tears still falling. She so close to getting raped, if I got here later she would have definitely gotten raped. I pull out my phone and call the cops. "I've got you, Snowflake and I'm not leaving you."

❄❄❄❄

"How is she?" Megara asks as she enters my home. I run a hand through my hair and sigh. Elsa had not moved for about a week now. She has always stayed in bed. It's like she is a zombie. Her competition is today and she doesn't want to go for it. I try to talk to her everyday, but she won't talk to me. I get that she is in shock and doesn't want to talk to anyone, but I need to be there for her. It's like her soul had been sucked out off her body. I rub my face and take the flowers out of my sister's hand.

"She's upstairs." I tell her. Megara nods and walks up the stairs. I sit on the couch and hold my head in my hands. I feel so helpless. Elsa's parents bailed Anna out of jail a few days ago and now Elsa feels worse. "I got some soup for Elsa." I look up to see Gerda there. I take the soup in my hands and walk up the stairs. I am about to walk into the room when I hear Elsa speak. "I love him. I love Hans so much. He saved me." I'm about to tear up because of what she just said. I just wish she could say it to me.

"Tell him, he feels so helpless right now because you aren't talking to him." I need to thank Meg for making her speak. "I need to confess something too, I may or may not have the hots for Hercules." Meg says. I fucking knew it. I walk into the room and the girls look up at me. Megara looks at me with wide eyes and squeezes Elsa's hands. "How much of that did you hear?" I chuckle and place the soup onto the table.

"The fact that you may or may not have the hots for your bodyguard." Megara blushes and throws a pillow at me. I sit next to Elsa and she tenses up a little. "I should get going, I brought you some flowers, Els. Get better soon." She kisses Elsa's head and walks out of the room. I look at Elsa and she sighs. She slowly places her head on my shoulder and looks at me. "I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you much this week. I'm just still in shock."

I grab her hands slowly. "I promised you I won't leave your side. And I will fulfil that promise." She smiles sadly and kisses my neck. The kiss making my dick stir. "Someone's excited." She says as her eyes land on my pants due to my dick making a tent there. I groan and cover it. "Shut up, Snowflake." I say humorously. Elsa smiles and snuggles into my arms. "Thank you for saving me." I kiss her head, enjoying our closeness.

"Don't thank me, Snowflake, don't thank me." I sigh and look at her. "I want to tell you how I found you, and I know you are going to murder me for not respecting your privacy, but your snowflake pendant isn't just an accessory, it actually has a small tracking device in it." She gasps softly. "I completely understand why you did it. I actually wanted to get jewellery which has a tracking device inside in case something ever happens. Thank you, Hans."

I smile and shake my head. "What did I sayabout thanking me?" She kisses my neck and smirks, her hand trailing downto my pants. "I might as well fix that, right?" I laugh and push heronto the mattress. "Indeed you do, Snowflake."