Chapter 13: Elsa

NOTE: Smut in this chapter

- Song:

Pony - Ginuwine
~~~~
I've decided to get back on the ice since I'm already married. I slipped on my skates and head onto the ice. This morning I found myself in Hans's arms and I don't even remember how that happened. I slipped out off bed without him noticing and came straight here to the rink. I take a deep breath and start to zig zag across the ice. Warm ups are what I need when starting and ending a practice session. "The ice is nice today, isn't it?" I look up and spot Hans standing with his skates and uniform on, staring at me with a smug look on his face. "Ho-how did you know I was here?"

He laughs and skates towards me. "The team and I practice here a lot." I nod. I should have known. "I take it your new favorite accessory is the snowflake pendant I gave you?" He says, as he eyes my chest. I look down and nod as I grab the snowflake in my hand. "Yeah, it's the first nice gift I've ever gotten. Thank you." He shakes his head and smiles at me. "You don't have to thank me for anything, love."

He steps back and skates off to the other end of the ice. "Might want to get off the ice before my team comes and slams you down." I laugh and skate off to change back into my jeans and top. I've been on the ice for 2 hours since it's 10 now. I came with an Uber, but since Hans is here I'll just catch a ride with him. "Hans!" Li Shang screams as he enters the rink. Hans come to the entrance of the ice and smiles.

"Li!" They do their weird brohug and they talk. "Oh, Elsa! Didn't see you there. Congrats on the wedding." I smile. "Thank you, Li." He turns back to Hans until we hear loud chatter coming to the rink. "Men! I need you dressed and on the ice." They all nod and obey Hans's orders. He is so sexy when he give orders, I don't think I'll tire from that. I watch the guys skate onto the ice. I think I even saw a guy twirl.

My phone pings and I look at it. It's a message from an unknown number. It reads: I will wait for you to end that marriage in a year. I look at Hans and catch him shooting a goal. I smile and look back at my phone. This is definitely Tadashi. I switch my phone off and turn back to Hans's practice. Hans wraps up the game, my mind still on the text message. "Hey love." He says as he comes to me. I smile up at him, I didn't know he finished shower. Was I out of it that long?

"Hey." His smile drops and bends down in front of me, his hands come to rest on my knees. "What happened, love?" I sigh and hand him my phone. His eyes blaze with anger and he stands up straight. "I will fucking kill him." I stand up and we walk to the car. "How do you know who it is?" Hans grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together. "I know Tadashi will watch you like a hawk till you get a divorce."

He opens the door for me and I get into the car. He goes over to the driver's seat and starts the car. "Mom and dad said we have to be at the Westergaard Manor tonight for our weekly dinner meets." I nod. "That's fine." He smiles at me and turns his gaze back to the road. I lean my head against the door and sigh. Why does Tadashi want me after he went after my sister? I fucking hate him for breaking my delicate heart. "We're here." Hans says, bringing me out of my thoughts. I sit up and before I can open the door Hans is already there offering me his hand. I smile and take it.

❄❄❄❄

"You've been awfully quiet, Elsa. Are you still thinking about Tadashi?" I look up from the bedsheets and see Hans walking out of the closet in just his towel low around his waist. The small droplets of water running down his chest and abs, teasing me as they glide across his tanned skin. "Like what you see, Els?" I move my eyes from staring at his body and look up at his face which has a devilish smirk plastered on his lips.

I walk to him, somehow finding the confidence and wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my lower back and pushes himself against me. "So fucking beautiful." He whispers against my lips. I lean forward and brush my lips against his. He releases a small growl before capturing my bottom lip between his teeth, his hands slowly making its way down to my ass cheeks.

I gasp as he squeezes them in his hands, making him plunge his tongue into my mouth. I moan and grab the back of his head, his soft hair brushing on my palm. "Fuck me, Hans." He smirks and carries me towards the wall and slams me against it. I wrap my legs around his waist and press my palms against his still wet chest. "Make me forget him." I whisper in his ear. "Elsa Westergaard, you don't know what you're asking, but I'll give it to you." My panties getting wetter by the second, especially when he said Elsa Westergaard.

How I fucking love that last name with my first name. "You're all mine." He whispers. I grab his towel and pull it off, the material falling to the ground. I still can't get how he gets so hard so quickly, especially how big he gets. I grind onto him, my yoga pants against his dick. Before I know what's happening I hear a loud tear of clothing and I gasp. He fucking tore my yoga pants. "Hans." I gasp. He smirks at me and pulls my shirt off and throws it somewhere in the room. I'm only in my blue panties and bra.

"What a sight that only I get to see." He mumbles as he pushes my panties aside, my pussy glistening and ready for him. "Such a dirty girl, already wet for me. I love it." He says with a deep voice. He takes his index finger and slides it along my slit, making me grab onto his shoulders. "Oh God." I moan. He smirks and flicks my clit. I grit my teeth and close my eyes. "When I fuck you I'm God, remember that." He growls, then bites down on my neck. He then slips his finger into me and I buck my hips. "Fuck! Hans!" He chuckles and pumps his finger in and out of me.

"Now you going to take this dick like a good girl, aren't you?" I nod as I bite my lip trying to suppress a moan. He pulls his finger out of me and sucks it, making me watch him as he licks my arousal off his finger. "My favorite dessert." He says, making my eyes widen. He chuckles and lines his dick at my entrance. He pushes into me, making me close my eyes and grit my teeth together. "So fucking tight, love. So goddamn tight." I whimper as he thrusts into me. The pleasure is so unbearable.

"Hans, I don't think I can hold it." I say. He brings my lips to his and kisses me like it's the end of the world. His tongue clashes with mine as we find a rhythm with our hips. My clit brushing his pelvis when he bangs into me. I hit my orgasm and my eyes roll to the back of my head as a loud scream tears from my throat. I feel my pussy clench Hans's dick, soon after I feel something warm fill me up.

Hans moans loudly and presses his head againstmy chest. "God lord, that was some fucking good pussy." He whispersagainst my collar bone. I smile and close my eyes, satisfied. "What was Iangry about?" I ask. Hans looks up at me with warm eyes and smiles at me."I don't even know, baby." I smile and hug him. Hans sighs and pullsout of me, making both of us groan. "Come on, go shower, we have an hourbefore we have to leave for dinner." I nod and walk into the bathroom.