Chapter 18: Elsa

NOTE: Smut in this chapter

- Song:

Body - Rosenfeld
~~~~
It's been 2 weeks since I've spoken to Hans after the incident and he's been nothing but kind and careful with me. Part of me knew I wasn't going to belong to him, but he changed that when he saved me. Today however, Hans has been acting odd. He has been secretive and suspicious. He had been talking to someone and each time I walk in on him on the phone he would cut the call.

There is a knock on the front door and I go open it, only to see a delivery man with a box in his hand. "Are you Mrs Westergaard?" My heart skips a beat and I nod. "Yes." He hands me the box and sighs. "Yes, this box has been addressed to you." I sign for the package and he walks away leaving me confused.

I'm the only one home today since Hans had given Gerda and Kai a day off. Hans on the other hand is gone out with his siblings for some siblings moments. It's a tradition they do all the time. I open the box and find a letter with another box inside. I open the letter and gasp.

Snowflake

I know you going to kick my ass, but hear me out. I bought you a little something for later. Could you please wear it and wait for me, I'll be home to pick you up at 5.

Your husband
Hans

I open the other box and gasp at the most beautiful blue dress that I've ever seen. It has beautiful snowflakes covering the lacy skirt and the waist up is designed to look like a corset. It's gorgeous. So Victorian. I smile as I put it in the light, the snowflakes shine so beautifully. I clutch the dress to my chest and walk up the stairs to get ready.

I sit by the dressing table and sigh. I choose to use purple eyeshadow, and some blush. I don't use too much make up since it's too much to do. I straighten my hair and put the dress on. It's stunning, a slit running down my left leg. I love the snowflakes though, those are gorgeous. I claps my snowflake pendant on and smile. I slip on my blue heels and walk down the stairs. I look at the time and smile when I see it's 4:59.

When the clock hits 5 there's a knock on the door. I go to open it to see Hans standing there with the biggest smile on his face and a bouquet of white roses in his hand. "For you, mi lady." I take it and smile. "Thank you so much, Hansy." He chuckles and I place the roses in a vase. "You look stunning, Snowflake." I blush and turn to face him. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself."

He's wearing a black tux, which he wasn't wearing this morning when he left the house. He smiles and grabs my hands in his. He places a kiss to my forehead and he walks us out the house. He opens the door for me and I sit in the car. "Where did you get the tux?" I ask as I straighten his bow tie. He smirks. "It's from the Westergaard Manor." I nod. He would always tell me the truth. He stops the car when we come to a park. "Why are we here?" I ask. He smiles and helps me out of the car.

We walk hand in hand and I gasp when I see the beautiful sight before me. There are fairy lights decorating a small gazebo, and there are different flowers scattered everywhere. We walk into the gazebo and I blush when I see a heart shaped bed with rose petals on it and on the other side is a table for 2. Hans helps me onto my seat and he takes his place opposite me. "Kai." I look up when I spot Kai, our chef coming towards us with 2 plates of food. "I thought you gave Kai a day off?" Hans smirks and picks up his fork.

"This is a day off, away from the house." I roll my eyes and look at my food. It's my favorite dish, braised lamb shanks. "How did you know my favorite dish?" I ask Hans. He chuckles and looks at me with so much adoration in his eyes. "I just know you so well, Wifey." He makes my heart skip a beat. I dig into my food and moan. I open my eyes and look at Hans staring right back at me. My cheeks heat up and I look back at my plate. "Why are you so quiet?" He asks me with a big smile on his face.

I shrug. "I don't know, why aren't you asking me anything?" He laughs this time. It's so nice to finally spend time with him. After he found me I've been distant with him because I didn't want him to feel disgusted by me. "I want you to make the first move." I giggle. "Fine, what did you and your siblings do today?" He pulls at his shirt collar and laughs nervously. "Firstly I did meet up with them, and we did this place up." I gasp.

"Is that why you've been so secretive lately?" He nods. I laugh and grab his hand from across the table. "It's beautiful, I love it a lot, Hans. Thank you." He smiles and brings my hand up to his lips and places a kiss there. "I know we haven't been on many dates and I wanted this one to be extra special."

He is so sweet. I wish I could have him forever. Once we finish eating he takes my hand in his and walks us outside. "I feel like this is just the beginning of something new." I'm confused by his statement. He takes us to a bridge with a lovely view of the full moon. He looks at me and brushes a strand of my hair away from my face. "For so long I've kept this in my chest, in my heart and I can't keep it any longer," he smiles.

"I love you so much, Elsa Westergaard, that it physically hurts to be away from you for more than just a minute. I can't describe how happy I feel to be with you, to be by your side. I'm so fucking lucky to have you with me. You make life brighter for me. I can't keep living in denial, I fucking love you." I'm crying, like crying crying.

"I love you too, Hans, so fucking much." He laughs and kisses me like our lives depend on it. "You are the snowflake in my life, the one snowflake I can't live without." I wipe away his tears and smile through mine. "You saved me, Hans." He laughs and kisses me again. "Snowflake." I hug him and smile against his chest.

"You are mine, you've always been mine." He says as he rubs my back. "You are mine too, forever and always." He laughs and kisses my head. "Forever and always." We walk back to the gazebo and I find that Kai isn't there. Hans smirks at me and lifts me in his arms. "Hans!" I squeal. He laughs and carries me to the bed. "This is the first time I'm going to make love to you, do you mind, Snowflake?" I shake my head and wrap my arms around his neck. I bring his lips to mine and he places his hands on my hips.

He drops his hip and I gasp, his tongue slipping into my mouth. I moan when he starts to trail his hands under my dress. When he reaches between my legs he groans. "No fucking panties, you really are a dirty girl, aren't you?" He says as he detaches his lips from mine. "What do you expect from me, I'm your dirty girl, aren't I?" He groans. "Fucking hell, you are such a bad girl honestly, how am I going to live with you for the rest of my life?" I laugh and gasp when he nips at the skin on my neck.

"Fuck, Hans." I moan. He chuckles and begins to pull my dress down my body, my nipples hardening in the cool air. "Oh God." Hans pins my hands to the mattress and growls. "When I fuck you or make love to you I'm God, Elsa." I close my eyes when he takes one nipple into his mouth, his hand going for the other one. "God, Hans." He lets go off my nipples and trails wet kisses down my body, his hands gliding after.

He kisses my pelvis and nips the skin there. He pins my hips down and smirks. "You've been a very dirty girl, you're already wet for me. This will not do and besides, I didn't have dessert yet." He bends down further and I suck in a breath when he glides his tongue along my slit, making my hips buck. "Fuck me." I moan. He chuckles and continues his torture on my pussy. "Hans." I say as I grip onto his hair, pulling at it.

"Mhmm, my love?" His voice sending vibrations through me. "Faster." He smiles and gives me what I want. I moan and come. Hans sits up and smiles at me. "Best fucking dessert I've had." He pulls his shirt and pants off, leaving him in his boxers. "Come on, love, undress me." I sit up and pull his boxers down, his manhood springing free. "This is what you always do to me." I smirk and pull him on top of me.

"Make me come, God." He laughs and lines himself up with my entrance and pushes into me. "Fucking God, Elsa. Your pussy takes me so well." He thrusts into me and I run my hands through his hair, our moans and breathing mixing together in union, just as our hips hit together. "Ha-Hans, please let me come, I'm going to fucking come." Hans smiles and nods. "Sure, come then." I scream and clench onto Hans's dick.

His warmth filling me up. He falls on top of meand kisses my collar bone. "I love you." He mutters. I smile and kisshis head. "I love you too." He gets off me and covers us with theblanket. "Also, baby, happy birthday." I look at my phone to see it'sexactly midnight, the 22nd of December. "Thank you, Hansy Boo." Iclose my eyes and drift off to sleep.