Chapter 21: Hans

NOTE: Smut in this chapter

- Song:

Raindrops - Ariana Grande
~~~~
Dad sits in his office chair and nods. "We will have an annual charity ball this weekend in the Manor." Eugene and I met up with him since he wanted us to help with it. We love doing charity work, we love the feeling of just being able to help people who have less than us. "Hans?" I look up and nod. "Sounds like a plan." Dad smiles and gets up. "Alright, can't wait for this to happen." Dad says.

We walk out and I smile when I see Elsa and Megara gushing over baby names. "Snowflake?" She looks up at me and smiles. "Baby?" I chuckle and go to kiss her head. "Ready to head home?" She nods and we say bye to everyone. "What did your dad want to talk about?" She asks. "We are having an annual charity ball this weekend. So we were just checking stuff." Elsa nods and places a hand on her stomach.

Her stomach is bigger than a 4 week baby bump. "Love, are you sure we are having one kid?" I ask. Elsa sighs and nods. "Yeah, why?" I shake my head and park the car in the garage. "Your tummy looks bigger than a 4 week pregnant lady's." Elsa sighs. "Maybe we should get another ultrasound done tomorrow?" I nod and help her out of the car. I make her sit on the couch and get her food from the kitchen.

Kai had cooked it earlier and told me where to find it when we return. "Here, Kai made some soup for you." I sit down next to her and scoop a spoonful of soup and blow on it a little then feed it to Elsa. She smiles. This is a new thing, I feed her and she doesn't fuss about it. I love her, so I'll do anything for her. She pushes my hand away and shakes her head. She has like 3 more spoons of soup to have, but she stops me.

"Snowflake, come on, just 3 more spoons." She shakes her head and leans against the couch. "I'm full." I chuckle and head to the kitchen. I get her a glass of water and take her up to the room. She heads to the closet and gets changed into her night dress and ends up curled into the blankets. I smile and kiss her head and lay next to her. "Goodnight Snowflake." She cuddles into my arms and closes her eyes. "Goodnight Hansy."

❄❄❄❄

- Song:
Blvck - Bryce Savage
~~~~
Elsa and I are supposed to head to the Westergaard Manor for the ball. It's Saturday and I'm tired. I don't even know why. "Baby?" I go into our room to see her standing in front of our floor to ceiling mirror smiling. "Babe?" She says and she beckons me with a finger. I smirk and walk towards her. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. I kiss her neck and inhale her vanilla scented perfume. "Fuck." I mutter.

She runs her hands along the nape of my neck and giggles. I slip my hands under her nightgown and groan. "No panties, again." I mumble. She smirks and nips my earlobe. "It seems appropriate for you, after all, I am your dirty girl." She gets sexier each time we fuck. God, help me. I run my hand along her slit, her pussy dripping with arousal already. "How I want to fuck you so bad." I say. She moans when I pinch her clit. She pulls at my hair as she arches her back.

She pulls away from me and shakes her head. "Not yet." I look at her in confusion until she drops to her knees and pulls my pants and boxers down. "Elsa." I warn her. She smirks and takes my dick in her hands. I groan and throw my head back when she flicks the tip with her thumb. "Tell me you don't want this." She tells me. I shake my head and gesture for her to continue. She takes the tip into her mouth and I whimper when she carries on taking more of me. "Suck me off like a good fucking girl." She smirks and starts to bob her head as she sucks me off. I grab her hair and throw my head back.

"Fucking hell." I mutter. She hollows her cheeks and manages to get me to come. I squirt my load into her mouth and try to catch my breath. She stands up and smiles at me innocently. "Where the fuck did you learn that?" She giggles. "I've read books." I spin her around, making her face the mirror. Her eyes widen and I smirk.