Chapter 6: Hans

- Song:
Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift
~~~~
Once we done and my team won, again. We head to the showers. I take a quick cold one and change back into my jeans and t-shirt and walk out with a smile on my face. "You still kick ass, Westergaard." Li says as he ruffles my hair. I laugh and nudge him. I see Elsa sitting on the stands, staring at me with a small smile on her face. I smirk and walk up to her. "Great practice." She says. I hold her hand and she gets off the stands.

The guys laugh and cheer when we walk out. Seriously, why are they so obsessed that I got a lady? "Want to go eat something?" She nods and we get into the car. I drive in silence, only one of the songs from Taylor Swift playing on the radio. I pull up to the McDonald's drive thru. "What are you having?" She shrugs. "Maybe just some nuggets, I'm actually a little full." I nod. I order our stuff and pay for it. Once we get our food I drive us to a place I know I should take her before we start our life together since many people will be on our tails. "Why are we here at Nature's Peek?" She asks. I get out the car and open her door. "You'll see."

I lift her onto the roof of the car and she gasps. I get on top and sit next to her. I lay down and look at the stars. She follows suit. "Is this why you like this place?" I look at her. "What do you mean?" She sighs. "It's peaceful here, I think that's why you like it." I nod and sigh. "It's where I come to think when things get tough. Elsa, if I ever disappear, this is where I'll always be. If you don't find me here then you know something happened to me." She grabs my hand and shakes her head.

"Nothing will happen when I'm with you." She gets more and more amazing. I don't think I can get over her. "Thank you, Els. You wanna eat?" I ask as I lift the bag from my hand. She smiles and begins to hand me my food and take hers. We eat in silence, just the sound of crickets chirping.

Once we done, we lay back down and look at the stars. We see a shooting star and I smile. "Make a wish." I say. She laughs and nods. Closing her eyes for a few seconds and smiling slowly. Once she opens her eyes, she looks at me and smiles. "Thank you for that." I shake my head. Will she ever stop thanking me? I get off the roof and help her down. We get into the car and just sit for a few minutes. "Wanna go home or do you wanna stay over at my place with my siblings?" She sighs. "I don't feel like going home, so I'd love to come with you." I smile and start the car and drive home.

❄❄❄❄

I am on the highway, just a few minutes away from The Westergaard Manor when Elsa's head falls on my arm. I turn and smile when I see her fast asleep. I adjust her head against my chest, making sure that she is comfortable. I drive into the driveway a few minutes later and park my car. I place Elsa against the seat and get out the car.

I walk over to her side of the car and open the door. I carefully lift her into my arms, making her head fall against my chest. She snuggles more into my chest unconsciously and I suck in a breath. I walk into the house and see my sisters and Eugene sitting on the couch in their pyjamas, playing cards.

"Give the ace back, Carm." Eugene groans in frustration. Megara and Daphne laugh when they see Eugene pouting like a small child. "Just give it to him." I say, making all of them look up. They all gasp when they see Elsa in my arms. "Is she dead?" Eugene asks, resulting in him getting smacked on the head by Carmen. "She is fine. She fell asleep when I was driving over here." The 4 of them exchange looks and I shake my head.

"She wanted to stay over here for tonight. I told her she could sit with you guys and have some fun, but she fell asleep." They nod and Meg gives me a mischievous smirk. I narrow my eyes at her and walk up the stairs. My parents are asleep and don't even care that we are awake. I walk into my room and lay Elsa in my bed. I remove her boots and place them neatly by my door and decide to change her pants since it's uncomfortable to sleep in jeans. I walk out the room and into Megara's and grab a pair of leggings. I looked at her clothes earlier and found out that she and Meg wear the same size clothing.

I walk back into my room and unbutton her jeans. I inhale sharply when I see Elsa's silky blue underwear. I avert my eyes immediately and pull her pants off completely, I then slip on the leggings and cover her with the blanket. I kiss her head and go into my closet to change. I put on a pair of grey sweatpants and walk out the room to see what my siblings are up to. "Fuck this shit! You girls are evil." Eugene says as he folds his arms. I assume the girls whipped his ass in another game of poker. Sucker.

"What are you guys doing?" Megara hits Eugene on his shoulder and Daphne and Carmen giggle. "Whipped his sorry ass in another game of poker." Megara says proudly. I fucking knew it. Eugene mumbles under his breath. "Where's Elsa?" Carmen asks as she packs the cards away. "She is sleeping." I say as I sit on the couch. Daphne hands me a water bottle and sits next to me.

"In whose room?" She asks as she wiggles her eyebrows. I roll my eyes and gulp some water down. "Mine. Where else will she sleep?" The girls giggle and Eugene and I exchange looks. "The guest room." Daphne says. I shrug. "Doesn't matter. I'll sleep on the couch in my room if I have to." They nod and stand up from the couch. "It's really late, goodnight guys." With that the girls leave, with only Eugene and I sitting on the couch with bottles of water in our hands.

"Do you think Elsa would give me a chance to fall in love with her?" I ask.

Eugene nods his head, no sign of amusement on his face. He seems to be lost in thought at the question. He had been having a few stressful days ever since I was announced engaged to Elsa. More shit to deal with at the office since he has to answer questions regarding Elsa and I. "My PA quit when you were announced engaged. That very same fucking week, she fucking quit." His voice laced with sadness and anger.

Rapunzel Corona is one of the girls who got a seat at the Westergaard dining table. She was hired by my father for Eugene, to help him deal with his work better. She is an amazing person to be around, bubbly and overall a really confident girl. "Is that why you've been stressed ever since?" He nods and runs a hand through his hair.

"How do I get her back? She was so perfect. She did her job well and didn't have any issues with the things I said to her or told her to do." I tap his shoulder and sigh. "Give her time. Maybe since she had been working for you for like how many years now? 3? She probably got a job somewhere else." He nods, his eyebrows furrow.

"I'll ask her why she quit." With that he says goodnight and walks away, leaving me alone. I sigh and turn off all the lights and head to my room. I see Elsa tangled in the blanket, her hair sprawled over my pillow, making me gulp harshly. I turn away and move to sleep on the couch. I sigh and close my eyes.

❄❄❄❄

"Don't hate me, Anna. Please." I groggily wake up to the sound of her voice. The sound of the blanket rustling. I open my eyes when I see her thrashing around in her sleep, pleading about something. "Anna! I didn't do anything. Don't hate me! Please!" She cries. I jolt off the couch and dash towards her.

I grab her and pin her to the mattress. Her legs still kicking about. "Elsa! Fuck, wake up, sweetheart, please." I tap her face softly. She stops thrashing around and opens her beautiful blue eyes for me. "Hans?" I smile sadly and nod. "Yeah, baby, it's me." She looks around and frowns. "You're in my room, baby. I won't hurt you. You were having a nightmare." I help her sit up and make her drink some water I left on the nightstand.

"Thank you." I wipe her face, full of sweat and hug her tightly. She returns the hug and buries her face into my chest. Her breathing evens out and I look at her. "Want to tell me what happened?" She shakes her head and lets out a small yawn.

"Tired?" I ask. She nods. I make hercomfortable and kiss her head before walking away. She grabs my hand making meturn back to her. "Yeah, love?" She blushes slightly. "Can yousleep next to me?" I smile and nod. "You don't have to ask." Ilay next to her, and she snuggled against me. I wrap my arms around her andclose my eyes.