Chapter 24: Hans

- Song:
Showed Me (How I Fell In Love With You) - Madison Beer
~~~~
I sigh as I head into the Manor. Elsa decided to spend the day with my sisters for their annual brunch date and some shopping after. I so desperately wanted to stay in bed with my wife, but she legit kicked me out the room so she could get ready for her brunch date with my sisters. Can't believe she chose them over me, her own fucking husband, the man who loves her so fucking much that would drop everything just to make her happy, but you know my sisters somehow made it into her heart, and I guess I'm sharing that space now.

"I know that face, you pissed Elsa chose our sisters today." I roll my eyes and walk to dad's home office, Eugene following behind. "What a fucking lucky guess." I mutter. He laughs and slaps my back. "Cheer up, they don't get to spend as much time with her as you do." I can't believe I'm fucking jealous of my sisters now. I was fucking jealous of that Eric dude and now it's my sisters. Eugene and I open the door to the office only to be mortified. "Mom! Dad! No!" Eugene and I scream and we shut the door.

We look at each other and shake our heads. "We didn't just see what I think we just saw, right?" He asks. I nod and rub my eyes. "We fucking saw too much." I mutter. Eugene screams and runs around like a madman. "Fucking fuck shit! What the actual fuck!" He screams. "You kids can come inside." I open the door and peek in slowly. When I see my parents fully dressed I pull Eugene in with me. "What the actual heck was that, dad? Mom?" They shrug and sit down like we didn't just fucking see them naked with dad balls deep into Mom on the table. I rub my face and sit down on the chair, Eugene sitting next to me. "Why did you want to see us?"

Mom and dad hold hands and smile. "We wanted to tell you that we are retiring and that we want you two to help each other out at the office. I know, Hans, you said you are giving the reigns to Eugene, but since your preseason is over and you are currently sitting at home, why don't you be the temporary CEO for the company till Eugene gets married?" I run a hand through my hair and sigh. Dad has a good point. I'm home now with Elsa and preseason starts in a few months so I have plenty of time to do stuff. I look at Eugene and he has a pleading look on his face. His blue eyes showing sorrow.

"I'll think about it. Just let me know when I need to sign whatever shit and I'll be there." The 3 of them smile and nod. Dad hands me a file and I flip through it. It's the contract and rules. "Thank you." With that I leave the office.

❄❄❄❄

"Alright, so you have to be acting CEO for a few months." I nod and sip on my coffee. "Yeah, pretty much." Elsa places the files on the coffee table and curls into my arms. "It's your decision, babe." She tells me. I nod. "The pay is good and it's only for a few months, or until preseason starts again." She nods this time. "So, what's your choice?" I shrug and place my cup on the table. "I want you to decide for me. Give me an answer, Snowflake." She moves around uncomfortably and sighs.

"I'm thinking, maybe do it. I don't want to force you to do it, but you know the business inside and out. Eugene needs you to keep his seat warm till he marries someone. Can't you help him? You would even make your parents proud." I nod. "What about you?" I ask. She looks at me, her ocean blue eyes filled with confusion. "Will you be proud of me?" I clarify. She smiles and snuggles in my arms. "Damn right, I'm so fucking proud of you already." I laugh and kiss her, she kisses me back with equal passion. "Thank you, Snowflake." She looks at me and glides her hands along my sideburns.

"Don't thank me." I kiss her again and she giggles. "Tell me about your day, how did my sisters treat you?" She laughs and lays her head back on my chest. "They treated Meg and I to a spa day, actually. Paparazzi followed us around, but we ended up losing them so we were cool then we had some lunch, went shopping, oh yeah, that reminds me." She gets off the couch and walks upstairs. She comes back a few minutes later with a big shopping bag and places it on my lap. "What's this?" She smiles and gestures for me to open it. I pull out baby clothes.

A pink onesie with the print saying Daddy's Little Princess and a blue onesie saying Mommy's Hero. I chuckle when I look at a few other onesies Elsa bought today. "We don't even know the genders yet, Snowflake." She nods. "I know that, but I'm preparing us." I laugh and nod. "What do you think the genders will be?" She shrugs. "2 boys." She says. I smirk. "It's going to be 2 girls. Father's intuition." She laughs and kisses my cheek. "I'm telling you it's going to be 2 boys."

I can't argue with her, especially since the hormones will make me get hurt. I don't need that. Hormones are cruel to me. I don't even know what I did to deserve such punishment at times. "Do you want to find out the genders when we go to see Esme next time?" She shakes her head, leaving me confused. "I want it to be a surprise, we can wait till they are born to find out the gender." I nod and kiss her head. "Good plan." She smiles and sighs. "I'm bored, let's pick names." She says excitedly. I chuckle and nod.

"What do you have in mind?" She thinks for a few seconds. "How about the kids' names start with E and H? Like for the 2 girls we have 4 names, 2 starting with E and 2 starting with H and then the same if we have 2 boys, we can choose which ones to use when they are born." I nod in understanding. Elsa is somewhat the brains in this relationship. "Perfect, my love." She takes a sweet from the coffee table and pops it into her mouth. "So, what should the names be?" I scratch my chin and think.

"If we have 2 girls then maybe Elena and Elaine?" Elsa scrunches her nose and shakes her head. "What?" I ask. "Elaine sounds nice, Elena doesn't rub me the right way. I saw this really beautiful name that starts with an E, it's Estelle." My eyes light up and I kiss her head. "I love that name." I mutter. "So Estelle and Elaine it is, what about names that start with H?" I shrug. "Hannah?" Elsa nods and smiles. "I like that one. Hazel?" I laugh. "That's nice." She nods and thinks again.

"Boy names that start with H, I was thinking Hugo. It sounds very strong." I tighten my hold on her and nod. "I love that. And what about Hayes?" She pushes away from me and laughs. "I fucking love that." I laugh along with her and pull her to me to give her a kiss. "E?" She asks. "Ermanno?" She nods. "Enrique." I nod.

❄❄❄❄

I head to Westergaard Tech and straight to dad's office. I peek inside to make sure he didn't bring mom here and bang her. Once I see it's only him I walk in. "Dad, good morning." I say. He looks up from his desk and smiles. "Morning my boy." I sit in the client chairs and hand him the file. "I've decided to become acting CEO for these few months." He laughs and nods at the papers. "Alright, cool, but tell me, was it really your choice?" I smirk.

"My wife said she would be proud of me if Idid this, and I would burn this world for her if I could so she could be proudof me even then." With that I leave the office, leaving my father stunned.I may be a hockey player, but I'm also good with words, and if I was interestedin being CEO a long time ago I would have been known as a cold heartedbillionaire who only cared about his company, but that didn't happen, I chosehockey, and now, my wife.