Chapter 15: Hans

- Song:
Infinity - Jaymes Young
~~~~
I don't understand how I'm losing the game. The board reads 2 - 3. "Westergaard, get your fucking head in the game!" Coach screams. I look over at the V.I.P. stands to see Elsa looking at me with an anxious look on her face. I sigh and skate across the ice. Today we playing against Agrabah Sultans. Their captain being Aladdin, one of the most cockiest men out there. "Last time you were playing against my team you said you will whip my ass, what happened now, Westergaard?" Aladdin asks as he skates by me.

I tighten my hold on my hockey stick and look back at Elsa. She is standing by the glass holding onto her snowflake pendant and she is wearing a team jersey with my number on it. She looks so fucking hot. I just want to fuck her with only that jersey on her. That's all the encouragement I need. The buzzer sounds and we are off for the second half. I can get us tied, that's all I need. I skate towards Li.

"Pass it to me, I'll be wide open." He nods and I skate off towards Aladdin's goalie, John Smith. I smirk and watch as the puck gets passed around. Li gets the puck and skates over to where I am. He dribbles it through Aladdin's legs and it comes straight to me. The crowd goes wild as I sigh and shoot the puck straight into the goal. 3 - 3. I smile at Aladdin and skate off to James. "Hold on defenses. Aladdin is going to hit hard with this one." I watched Aladdin play through the times our team was not playing, I learnt all his moves and I know this one is going to hit hard.

I look to Elsa, to see her smiling straight at me. I skate to the center and watch as Camillo comes straight towards me. I smirk and steal the puck from him. He looks at me in shock as I skate to Aladdin's goal. I watch Camillo chasing me and I hand it over to Phillip. He's the quickest one on our team and Aladdin's is Camillo. I dated his cousin a few times, nothing serious though. She loved someone else which was fine with me since I wasn't looking for anything serious.

Now the guy has a grudge against me. I skate with Phillip and he gives me the puck. I smirk and hit it with full force. It glides along the ice and hits the net. The buzzer sounds and the crowd goes wild. My teammates come to cheer me on and I smile happily. I turn to look at where Elsa is sitting and she has the biggest smile on her face. I promised her that she would come to see my games live and she finally got it. Aladdin comes to me and nods. "Good game, Westergaard." I shake his hand and he skates away. 4 - 3. That's rich. I managed to win for Elsa and I will carry on doing so.

❄❄❄❄

"I'm so proud of you." Elsa says as she hugs me. We just left the rink and she congratulated me so many times now, but I don't mind. I like it. "Thank you, Snowflake." I say as we walk to the car. I stuff my bag into the boot and get into the driver's seat. "Want to go celebrate, Snowflake?" She looks at me and nods. We drive to the park and then get out of the car. "Why are we here?" I smirk and walk us to a man with an ice cream cart.

"Hey, can we get two chocolate ice creams, please?" The man gives us our ice cream and I give him a $10 bill. "Your change, sir." I push the money back to him and smile. "Keep it." He smiles warmly. "May God bless you." With that I hand Elsa her ice cream and we walk around. "That was nice of you." She says as we sit on a bench. I smile and eat my ice cream. "Yeah, the Westergaards love to help people out. It's a thing we always did from when we were little. Now, on our birthdays we go to the shelters and give people food and toiletries." Elsa nods, looking at me intently. "Wow, that's very kind." I smile at her.

People look at me and think that I'm some rich boy who rubs in my wealth onto poor people's wounds. I was not brought up that way. "You kicked ass tonight." I chuckle and look at Elsa. She has a glimmer of sparkle in her eyes. "The truth is...I won for you." I look at her and smile. She gasps and looks at me with a shocked expression. "Are you serious?" I nod and smile at her. "Yeah, I'm serious."

She smiles and turns to hug me. "Thank you." She whispers. "Why do you wear the same shade of blue all the time?" She asks. I chuckle and look at the stars. "Because it reminds me of your eyes." She gasps and blushes. "Really?" I nod and kiss her cheek. I finally know how I feel about her. I may be selfish, but I promise I won't ever let her fucking go. When she's by my side, all my problems fade away. It's only her and I that exist in the moment. She is mine to keep, mine to share my ups and down with, and definitely she is mine to love. I love her.

❄❄❄❄

My palms are sweaty as fuck and I've been nervous the whole week and Elsa has picked up on it. She is killing me and everytime she says something cute I just want to confess my feelings to her. I've never felt this happy with anyone before and it's weird. "Hansy?" Ah yes, did I forget to mention that since she's been having brunch with my sisters they've taught her some really stupid things to piss me off, but the funny thing is I love when Elsa calls me Hansy.

"Yeah, Snowflake?" I ask as I lift my head from my newspaper. "I'm heading out for practice, I have that competition in a week." I nod. Elsa had been talking about it nonstop and she's been telling me to come watch her. "What time will you be back?" I ask, giving her my full attention. She looks at her watch and thinks. "By half 1 I should be home, practice is 2 hours." I nod. It's half ten in the morning, so yeah, she will be back around half 1 latest.

"Alright, Snowflake. See you then."She blows me a kiss and walks out of the house. "You love her, don'tyou?" I look up to see Gerda standing by the living room entrance. I smirkand nod, not denying it. "Yeah, I do love her."