Chapter 23: Elsa

NOTE: Short chapter

3 MONTHS LATER

- Song:
Everyday - Ariana Grande, Future
~~~~
Hans is currently on the ice. He told me to come and watch him for his final game here in Chicago and I couldn't pass it up. I'm sitting in the V.I.P. section for the wives and girlfriends of the players which has the best view of our men on the ice. Hans is skating around the rink, his maroon jersey sporting the big Westergaard 13 on his back. I'm currently wearing a jersey he gifted me for my birthday and it actually accumulates for my baby bump. My bump so far looks about the size of a watermelon.

Every morning Hans would lift my nightdress up and kiss my tummy and even before we go to bed. He talks to the kids so much that they even started kicking softly. Hans and I shed a few tears when we first felt them kick, it is the best feeling in the world. "Westergaard scored the third goal." My friend, Mulan says as she sits next to me. Since I met Li Shang and his wife, Mulan, I've been friends with her.

Since Hans's best friend on the ice with Li, it's only fair that his wife is mine. "Yup, so far, we are winning." She smiles and nods. Life so far has become less painful, ever since Hans entered my life. "I hope I'm not missing anything." I look up to see Hans's siblings all piling up next to me. I shake my head and hug them. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask. Megara holds hands with Hercules and makes him sit next to her. "Actually, Hercules and I have something to tell you and Hans, but it can wait for after the game." I nod and watch Hans ends the game with 6 goals.

❄❄❄❄

"So, what is it you want to tell Elsa and I?" Hans asks as we stand in the parking lot. Megara looks at Hercules who nods. "Herc and I are...getting married." Hans sighs and rubs his head. "I can't fight with you since you are in love with this man so congratulations you two." Meg comes to hug us and we hug her back. "Ready to go?" Hans asks. I nod and we walk to the car.

❄❄❄❄

I groan when I come out of the bathroom and get into bed. Hans puts his phone down and looks at me. "What happened, Snowflake?" I shake my head and cuddle in his arms. "My feet are killing me." I mumble. Hans heads to his overnight bag and pulls out some oil. "Come on, I brought the oil for myself, but since you are in pain let me help you. Just put your feet in my lap and I'll massage them."

As if this man couldn't get anymore perfect. He and I staying at a hotel in Chicago for the night till we head back to NYC in the morning. "Oh." I moan when Hans massages my heels. "Hurts there?" I nod and close my eyes. He continues his massages on my heels, making the pain slowly disappear. "I love you." I mumble. He smiles and kisses my ankle. "I love you too." Before I know it I fall off to sleep.

❄❄❄❄

I smile when we are back in our room. I end up going back to sleep since we had to head to the airport at like 6 in the morning. "Snowflake." Hans says as he rubs my head. I clutch his pillow tighter, not opening my eyes. I hear him chuckle and he kisses my head. "Okay fine, guess I'll have all the chocolate ice cream then." That gets me up.

He looks at me as he leans against the door witha smirk on his gorgeous face, his hair slightly dishelved like his clothes,goddammit does he look fucking sexy. I think I'm horny now, just fucking great."Baby." I mumble. He hums and approaches me. "I'm horny." Iadmit, my cheeks heating up. He smirks and bends down to kiss me. "I amtoo." He says with lust in his eyes. I pull him onto the bed and before Iknow it we are naked and already going at it.