Chapter 14: Hans

- Song:
Sobrio - Maluma
~~~~
I cannot believe Elsa just gave me some mind-blowing sex. I can't believe she made the first fucking move. I look at her and I see her eyes closing as she leans her head against the door. "You want me to cancel dinner?" Elsa looks at me with shock in her eyes and shakes her head quickly. "No, I'm fine." I know she's tired after what we just did an hour ago. She is just still shy to tell me the truth.

"We are here." I say. Our house is not too far from the Westergaard Manor. "Come on." I mutter as I open her door and take her hand in mine. We walk into the house and the first thing I see is Eugene and Carmen chatting away, while Megara is frowning at her new bodyguard that Mariano had sent in. I smirk when I see him trying to get her to talk to him. Elsa tightens her hold on my hand and I tense up when I see Anna there with Daphne in the corner.

"Hey," Elsa looks at me with sad eyes, I just made her day a bit better by fucking her, but now her sister is here to ruin the mood. "It's okay, you have me, didn't you say that?" She nods and sighs, leaning into me a little. I wrap my arm around her. "Hans! Elsa! Finally you guys are here." Mom says as she comes to greet us. Dad comes downstairs with a flustered look on his face and he is adjusting his pants.

I groan and turn away. "Mom, you and dad are disgusting." I mutter. She looks at dad and she gets flustered. "That's none of your business, Hans." I laugh and join my siblings at the table. Anna takes a seat next to Elsa which makes her tense up. I roll my eyes. "I'm glad Anna decided to join us for our weekly dinner. Eugene is so lucky to have you." I look at him and he shrugs.

I know he feels bad for hurting Elsa and I, yet I don't blame him, this is all about grandfather's stupid Westergaard rule: Marry someone for a year to get your inheritance.

I clutch my fork in my hands and twist it. "So yes, announcements, so firstly congrats to Eugene and Anna on their engagement, very well done." Dad says. I know for a fact it won't last long. Anna wants someone else, but I'm still trying to figure out who. "And secondly, Megara has finally got a very well trained bodyguard, Hercules Galanis." I smirk and she catches it. Her eyebrows furrowing. I love teasing her. I know she has the hots for him, I met the dude in a coffee shop. Told me he works for Mariano. I look around the table and see that Rapunzel isn't there.

"Mom, dad, where's is Punzie?" They glance at Eugene who still has his head down. "Euge?" I ask. He looks up, panic in his eyes. "I don't know." He mutters. I sigh and look at Elsa. Her hand is gripping my thigh so tight, but I don't mind. I sip my soup and look at Megara who is glaring at Hercules. He has a slight smirk on his face as he drinks his soup. Daphne and Carmen are still chatting away and Eugene and Anna are dead quiet along with Elsa and I. Once I'm done I sip my water, but Elsa gets up.

"Excuse me." She walks away, heading to the balcony. I look at my parents and nod. I get off the chair and walk to the balcony. I shut the door behind me and see Elsa leaning against the railing, staring at the sky. "Love?" She doesn't turn. "Baby?" I call as I approach her. I place my hands on her shoulders and massage them slowly. "Why does she have to be here?" She finally says, breaking the silence. "Because of her engagement to Eugene." She turns and my heart drops. She has tears streaming down her face.

I quickly wipe them away and hug her close to my chest. She sobs into my shirt, clutching it with her hands. I rub her back and lay my chin on her head. "I'm sorry, Snowflake." She stops and looks at me with teary eyes. "Snowflake?" I nod and wipe her tears away. "You are beautiful and delicate like a snowflake." Elsa smiles sadly. "Why do you think I got you a snowflake pendant?" She looks at the pendant around when neck and smiles. "That makes so much sense." I chuckle and hug her again.

"Everything will be fine, Snowflake. I promise."

She wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head against my chest. I feel so bad for her. So many people dislike her, so many used her, hurt her. I don't want to be that person. I want to be the person who saves her.

❄❄❄❄

I lay her in bed, since she fell asleep in the car. I remove her heels and leave them by the door like I did when she stayed over at the Westergaard Manor. I slowly unzip her red dress she's wearing and slip it off her body. I go into the closet and pick one of my shirts since it's easier to put on her. I button it up once I'm done slipping it on her body and cover her with the blanket.

I change into my grey sweatpants and slip into bed with her. I keep my distance. Last night she came into my arms, I thought she was awake and just wanted some comfort, but she was dead asleep. I'm about to drift off to sleep when something kicks me. I open my eyes and see Elsa's foot on my hip. I sigh and move her leg off me. She groans in her sleep and places her hand on mine.

I roll my eyes and close them. "Anna." I open my eyes and stare at Elsa. "Please don't hurt me." She mumbles. She starts to toss and turn more vigorously which has me sitting up in bed. "Snowflake." I mutter as I tap Elsa slowly. She rolls over and faces away from me. "Don't hurt me, Anna. I'm sorry." She starts to cry and it makes me feel on edge. "Snowflake." I say again and shake her awake.

She opens her eyes and instantly clings to me. "Don't leave me." She mumbles against my chest. I hold her close and rub her back. What had happened to her all these years? My heart breaks just thinking about me leaving her, but reality is that we won't be together after a year. "I won't, Snowflake." I'm hurting her, but I don't know what else to do. "Come on, go to sleep." I whisper. I kiss her head and close my eyes.

❄❄❄❄

It's my birthday today. The 13th of October. The one day all my siblings act civil and not annoying as fuck. Elsa had disappeared this morning. I woke up to an empty bed. I asked Gerda and Kai if they saw her, but they both said no. I head out to the Manor since that's legit where I go everyday.

When I head there I see my Ferrari. Yeah, Elsatook it. Why is she here though? At 9 in the morning? I head into the Manor tohear nothing but silence. "Guys! Elsa! Anyone here?" I look aroundand there's no one there. My phone pings and I take it out of my pocket to seea text message from Elsa. I sigh and open up the text only for it to read.

Snowflake: Hot

What does that mean? I walk further into the house and head to the backdoor.When I touch the doorknob another message from Elsa pops up. It reads:

Snowflake: You're on fire

I open the door and confetti gets thrown at me. "Surprise!" I gaspwhen I see all my friends and family here. I laugh when they all attack me withhugs and kisses. I look to the end to see Elsa standing there with one of thebiggest smiles on her face. I open my arms and she walks towards me and givesme a big hug. "Happy birthday, Hans." I smile and kiss her head."Thank you, Snowflake."