Chapter 10: Hans

NOTE: Smut in this chapter

- Song:

Baby - Madison Beer

~~~~
"Ready to head to the villa?" I ask Elsa. She nods and smiles at me. I kiss her head. I look at my family. "We'll see you guys tomorrow." I tell them. They smile and nod. Elsa and I walk out of the hall, the wind blowing at out hair and the scent of the ocean filling my nostrils. It's calming. I can feel Elsa's hand getting sweaty and I smile.

She is nervous. "Hold up." I say and I lift her in my arms. She lets out a small gasp and wraps her arms around my neck. "Hans." She says. I smirk at her and walk us to our villa. "Have to complete traditions." I say with a smirk. I walk into the villa and smile at the candles and rose petals decorating the room. I place Elsa down on the bed slowly and walk to the other end of the room.

I look back at the bed and see the heart made of rose petals there. Elsa's looks at it and blushes. I begin to undo the buttons of my dress shirt and slightly turn my head to look at the mirror where I got a perfectly good view of Elsa. Her chest rises and falls rapidly and I smirk. 'Good, just what I wanted.' I think. "Elsa?" I turn and look at her. Her eyes drop to my pecs and abs, her eyes burning holes into my skin. She gulps and turns away, her cheeks getting redder by the second.

"You do know you own me now." I say huskily. I pull off my shirt and it falls to the floor. "I-I know." She stutters. 'How cute.' I think. I push her back onto the bed and hover over her, enjoying the way her face is flushed and her hair from her bun is coming undone. Makes me want to fuck her raw and hard. I bend down and brush my lips against her cheek. "Hans." She whispers.

"Tell me what you want, Elsa." I say. She places her hands on my shoulders and releases one of the most sexiest breathy moans I've heard as I kiss her below her ear. I think I found a soft spot on her. "I want you to take me." She says, making me stop my butterfly kisses on the side of her neck. I pull away from her, a shocked expression on my face. "Elsa, are you sure you want to give me your virginity tonight?" I ask.

I don't want her to force herself to do something she doesn't want to. We will only be married a year and I think it would be better if she lost it to someone she so desperately loves. "Yeah, you showed me that you would never hurt me, so I'm telling you to take me." I sigh when she tells me that.

I place my forehead against hers and close my eyes. "Fuck, Elsa. I hope you don't regret this." I say. I seriously think I'm not doing the right thing. It feels like she is forcing herself, just to make me feel better. I don't want her to, but if she is giving me this privilege then I will make sure she has the best time of her life.

I want to ruin her for any other man who comes after we divorce.

I pull Elsa off the bed and walk behind her. My hand goes to the zipper and I begin to pull it down, making my knuckles drag along her beautiful milky skin. She sucks in a breath and I smile. I lean down to her ear. "Relax, baby." I whisper. Her dress slides off her body and it falls to the ground with a small thud. I gasp inaudibly.

"Fucking hell." I say as I take in her body. Perfect curves, perfect hips and a perfect ass that is slightly covered by red silky underwear. She has a strapless red bra to match her underwear. She turns to face me and my eyes swirl with lust. She is fucking perfect. I feel so lucky to be the first man to see her like this. Elsa's eyes shift to my growing erection which is covered by my black trousers.

She blushes and turns her face. "You do that to me." I walk towards her and smile. "Are you sure about this, love? There's no turning back from this." She nods and wraps her arms around my neck. "I'm sure." She tells me, her eyes shining due to the candlelight. I run my hands along her hips and up to the side of her breasts. I lean down and take her lips, I bite down on her bottom lip, making her gasp and rock her hips against mine. I groan and she slips her tongue into my mouth.

I take the opportunity to unclasp her bra and it falls to the floor. She goes to cover herself, but I put her hands around my neck. "Don't shy away." I say. She nods and kisses me again. I slowly place my hands on her breasts. She sucks in a breath when my thumbs graze her delectable pink nipples. I remove my mouth from hers and move my kisses down her neck, her sternum until my lips seal around her left nipple. "Hans." She moans and bucks her hips to meet mine.

Her hands slide down my pecs and to my abs until they reach my belt. She unbuckles my belt and pulls my pants down, my boxers going with it to the ground. She looks down and gasps at my size. "I'll be gentle, love." She nods and I push her onto the bed gently. I hover over her and smile lovingly at her. "Let me make you ready for me." I pull her panties of slowly, her breathing escalating.

I kiss her pelvis and look down to see her pussy glistening with need. I drag my finger along her slit, making her legs part automatically. "So beautiful." I whisper. I slip my finger gently into her, stretching her. She grips onto my hair and arches her back. "Hans." She moans. I smirk and breathe her in. She smells like snow. I lick her clit and she gasps and wraps her thighs around my head. "You taste amazing, Els." I add another finger into her and she grips my hair tighter.

"Fuck!" She screams when I curl my fingers inside her. I continue my torture on her clit with my tongue. Her thighs start to shake and that's when I know she's close. "Come for me, love." She screams and a gush of wetness invades my mouth. I lick her clean and stand up. Her cheeks are flushed and her hair is now out of that elegant bun she did for the wedding, now it's just sprawled across the bedspread. She looks fucking beautiful.

I hover over her and kiss her lips, making sure she can taste herself. She moans when her tongue tangles with mine, my dick pressed against her throbbing pussy. "Ready, Elsa?" She nods. I take my dick in my hand and place the tip at her entrance. I push in and she grits her teeth. I kiss her and shake my head. "Relax, baby, just relax." She nods and continues to kiss me. I push more of my dick into her until it's halfway in. "I can't." She says, breathless.

I growl and nip at her lip. "You will take this dick like a good girl." I say. I begin to slowly thrust and she starts to meet every one. My thrusts start to become fast and hard, her moans making me want to fuck her harder. "Ha-Hans!" She moans and tightens her grip around my neck. I grab her hips and thrust a bit more. Our moans getting louder and louder. She kisses me hungrily and I tighten my hold on her hips. "Fuck!!" I groan and coat her walls with my come.

She screams and squeezes my dick with her pussy, milking me of everything I've got. I lay on top of her for a few moments before I lay next to her. She sighs happily and snuggles against my chest. Her eyes close and a smile makes it's way on her face. "Thank you." She says. I smile and kiss her head. "Don't thank me, Elsa." With that I close my eyes and wrap my arms around her.

❄❄❄❄

I wake up to blonde hair in my face. I smile and tighten my hold on her. My wife. Wow, it's funny saying that. I can't believe she gave me her virginity. "Hans." She turns and smiles at me. "Morning." She says innocently. "Good morning, Elsa." I brush some of her hair out of her eyes and smile. I stare at her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Mrs Westergaard." I whisper and kiss her lips.

She giggles and pulls away. "I'm sore." She mumbles. I chuckle and get off the bed. "Come on, I'll put you in the bath." I lift her into my arms and she gasps. I chuckle and place her on the edge of the tub. I start to put the hot water and add some cold water to even it out. When I check the temperature I nod and look back at Elsa. I place her into the tub and she relaxes in the water. "I'll just bath in the shower." She nods and closes her eyes.

I walk back into the room to see that there are some blood on the sheets. I remove them and throw them away. I hope the maid doesn't ask to get those back. I walk into the bathroom and shower. Elsa got out of the bath and walks out to the bedroom. She seems much better. I wipe myself and walk out to the closet. I put on my boxers, slip on my white shorts and a blue shirt.

I look at Elsa who is combing her hair. I take my time to take her in. She looks so ravishing in that baby blue sundress. Her long hair cascading down her back. Her makeup on point even though she doesn't need it. I walk up to her and take the brush from her. I comb through her platinum blonde hair and smile. "Where did you learn to comb hair like this?" She asks me as I gently remove the knots.

"Megara." I answer. "I used to comb her hair when we were little." She smiles, making my heart skip a beat. Once I'm done I leave the brush down and fluff out her hair. She stands up from the chair and we walk out of the villa.