Chapter 25: Elsa

NOTE: Smut in this chapter

3 MONTHS LATER

- Song:
Chantaje - Shakira, Maluma
~~~~
I'm fucking 6 months pregnant and now I can't even walk. Hans had moved us to the bedroom downstairs for easier access to everything since it's really hard for me to walk up and down the stairs. Hans had gone to the office and I'm so bored when he isn't here. "Mrs Westergaard?" I look up to see our new maid, Quinn standing there with a bowl of soup. Hans had specifically told her to make me soups like how Gerda used to.

Gerda isn't too well lately so she sent her daughter in her place. Quinn is such a sweet girl and when I tell her to call me Elsa she just refuses and tells me it's a bad habit to call someone she is working for by their name. "Thank you so much, Quinn." She smiles and walks away. I sip on my soup and the front door burst open. "Snowflake!" I'm greeted by my husband with a big bouquet of white roses.

"Wow, Hansy, what's the occasion?" I ask as he kisses my head. He sits next to me and smirks. "Just to appreciate how lucky I am to have a wife like you." I blush and hide my face in his chest. He laughs and wraps his arms around me. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Are you doubting my love, baby?" I look up to see his serious face in action. I shake my head and kiss his lips. "No." He hums and rubs my belly.

"How are our kids doing today? They troubling you?" I shake my head and run my hands through his hair as he bends down to place his head on my stomach. "They were kicking a few times, but no, not really anything bad." He kisses my stomach and smiles. "I cannot believe we are going to be fucking parents in a few months." I hum and close my eyes as I lean against the couch. "Sleepy?" I open my eyes and shake my head. "I just woke up from a nap." He smiles and nods.

"How about we head out for a date tonight?" I laugh and quickly sober up when I see Hans not smiling. "Oh, you're serious." I mutter. He nods and takes my hands in his. "Yup yup, a treat for my sweet, how about it, love?" I smile and nod. "Alright." He kisses my stomach once more and leans against the couch. "You know something." I say. "Mhmm?" He hums. "I'm obsessed with your hair." He laughs and opens his eyes. "I had a feeling since you love to play with my hair all the time." I laugh this time and place my head against his.

❄❄❄❄

"Change." I turn around and spot Hans leaning against the door in a black suit. I gulp and avert my gaze away from him because I know my hormones are acting up and making me horny. "Like what you see?" He asks me. I clear my throat and turn back to the mirror. "You could say that." He laughs and smirks after. "I want that dress off and another one on." I turn to face him again and narrow my eyes.

"Excuse me? Why should I change?" He walks to me, slight anger in his gaze. "Because this dress is a little too scandalous." He grips my hips and pulls me to him. My dress is black and has a slight running till my mid thigh on my right leg. Sleeveless and has an open back. A little gift he got me for my birthday. "Fine." I mutter. He smiles and kisses my head. "Good." He pulls me to him and smirks.

"Right after this." I furrow my brows only for me to stare at him in shock when he slides his hands under my dress. "A quickie won't hurt." He mutters against my neck. I grip his neck and smile. "Fine, only because I need this too." He laughs and kisses me. I unbutton his shirt and pull it off his shoulders until it on the floor, his pants go next. "Get this dress off or I'll tear it." I moan and he unzips it and it falls to the floor. He grabs my thighs and makes me wrap them around his waist. "I'm a bit heavy." I mutter.

He laughs and places me on our bed. "Is this better then?" I nod and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. "Someone's eager." He says as he removes my bra. I nod. He chuckles and bends down to suck my breasts. "Fuck me." I mutter. He removes my underwear and his and smirks at me. "Spread your legs like a good girl." I obey him and he smirks. "Fucking beautiful."

He then places his dick at my entrance and pushes into me. We groan and start to pant. He thrusts into me and I grip his head and kiss him. Our thrusts becoming needy. "Such a dirty girl." He whispers against my lips. I groan and pant faster. "I'm there." He smirks and thrusts one last time and I come. "Fucking hell, Hansy." He comes after and lays on me, making sure not to hurt my stomach.

"Good fucking girl." He says against my breasts and kisses me there. He gets off me and helps me off the bed. "Now, you can get dressed, and don't think of cleaning up. I want you to feel my come drip down your thighs tonight." With that he picks up his clothes and goes into the closet. Well, fuck me, wasn't that erotic?

❄❄❄❄

It's around 2am and I'm craving for some chocolate cake. These kids are making me disturb their father at this hour. I look at Hans and burst into tears. He looks so cute asleep and now I'm feeling so bad for waking him up. "Hansy Boo?" I call as I brush a hand through his hair. He groans and wraps one arm around me. "Babe?" I call. He groggily opens his eyes and moans. "What happened, Snowflake?" He asks as he sits up next to me. He stops rubbing his eyes when he sees the tears falling.

"Baby?" He asks as he wipes my eyes. "Tell me, Els, what's wrong?" I feel so bad. "I got cravings." He smiles sleepily and shakes his head. "Then tell me why are you crying?" I wipe my eyes and sigh. "I feel bad for waking you up, you looked so cute sleeping." I mutter. Hans smiles. "I look cute when I sleep?" I nod and twiddle my thumbs. Hans laughs and shakes his head. "Okay, what are you craving?" I smile. "Chocolate cake." He laughs again. "Alright. Give me a few minutes." He kisses my head and leaves the room.

I hear rattling downstairs in the kitchen and then the door opens again and Hans comes with a slice of chocolate cake. "For you, Snowflake." I kiss his cheek and take the cake from his hands and begin eating. He looks at me with puppy eyes and I giggle. "Here." I feed him a small piece of cake and he smiles. I then lean over and kiss him. "Goodnight." He kisses my head and goes back to sleep. I finish my cake and place the plate on the nightstand. I turn off the side lamp and go back to sleep. The twins kick around and then it quietens down. How I already love them.

❄❄❄❄

"I seriously don't get why being pregnant is hard." Eugene says earning a slap on the head by Hans. I giggle and cuddle with his sisters. "I need a snuggle bug?" Hans says with a pout. Eugene smirks and wraps his arms around Hans. "Better, Hansy?" Hans groans and pushes his brother away from him. "I want my wife, give her back, guys." Daphne and Carmen shake their heads and snuggle more in my sides.

"Sorry Hansy." I say. He rolls his eyes and frowns. The front door bursts opens and Megara comes in with a suitcase and a frown on her face. We look at her and we all sit up. "Meg?" Hans says. She bursts into tears and Hans runs to her. "Meg." Carmen, Daphne and Eugene say as they run to hug her. I stand up from the couch slowly and approach the siblings. "What happened?" I ask softly. Megara moves away from her siblings and makes her way to the couch.

"Hercules is not who you think he is."She says. Well, shit.