Chapter 22: Hans

- Song:
I'm Yours - Isabel LaRosa
~~~~
"Thank you all for coming here to this Annual Ball. We really appreciate it that you all came here to help raise money for homeless people. Westergaard Tech has decided to build a shelter for them using the money we raised tonight. So to everyone who is here now, thank you. This is greatly appreciated. My youngest son, Eugene Westergaard will be in charge of making this project successful."

Everyone claps at my father's speech and I smile proudly. I may not be part of the business, but I am part of the family. Eugene walks up on stage with a smile on his face. "Hi everyone, yes, thank you all for donating your money here tonight, you have helped Westergaard Tech tremendously with y'alls donations, much appreciated. I am running this shelter project because giving back to the community is what we Westergaards love to do, so thank you all once again." We clap for him and he smiles as he walks back to us. "We are so proud of you." Mom says with a smile. Eugene shrugs and sits next to me. I ruffle his hair and laugh as he tames his hair. I look over to the end of the room to see Rapunzel standing alone. I look at Elsa who is taking with Megara.

I should leave them and come back. I excuse myself and head towards her. She catches me walking to her and straightens her back. "Rapunzel." I greet her. "Hans." She says with a curt nod. "Why aren't you sitting with us?" I ask. She shakes her head and sits on her champagne. "I'm not wanted there, with Eugene." I look back at the table where my brother is laughing with my sisters and turn back only to see Rapunzel had disappeared. I look around, trying to spot a girl with gold locks running around, but nothing. I walk back to the table with my hand running through my hair.

A hand is placed on my arm and I look to see it's my wife. "Hansy? You okay?" I nod and chuckle. "Yeah, everything's good, Snowflake." She nods and goes back to talking to Megara. I look at Eugene and he has a knowing look on his face. I frown a little and we walk out of the ballroom. "Care to explain why Rapunzel isn't sitting at our table like she normally does when we have these types of balls?" Eugene runs his hands through his hair and sighs. "I don't fucking know, okay!" He screams at me.

My eyes widen. He has never fucking screamed at me before. He looks at me with shock on his face. "I'm so fucking sorry I screamed at you, Hans." I shake my head and look at the floor. "I need to know what happened between you and her." He looks at me and eyes are bright red. "Why are you crying?" I ask him. He shakes his head and runs out of the Manor. "Eugene!" I scream.

❄❄❄❄

"Babe?" I look up from the bed to see Elsa standing by the closet with her silky blue nightgown on. "Hey." I say with a small smile. She comes and sits on my lap, and places her head on my chest. "Want to tell me what's bothering you?" I shake my head and hug her tight. "Nothing. I don't want you bothering about me when you should be taking care of yourself." She laughs softly and hits me playfully. "Fine, but after the baby is born, you are letting me help you deal with everything that's bothering you." As if she couldn't get any more perfect, she comes here and says shit like this.

"I fucking love you, Snowflake." She giggles and kisses my neck. "I love you so much more." I smile. She always puts a smile on my face when I'm down. "Come on, let's head to bed, we have that ultrasound tomorrow." She nods and pulls me into bed with her, before I know it it's morning. "Snowflake." I say as I tap her out off her sleep. She moans and turns away from me. I chuckle and caress her arm slowly. "Love, we have to see our baby today." She opens her eyes and smiles at me.

"Morning." She mumbles. I smile and kiss her head. "Morning Snowflake." Elsa stretches and curls back into the blanket. "What's the time?" I check my watch and sigh. "8, love. Come on, we have our check up at 10." She gets out the bed slowly and heads to the bathroom to get ready. I already had my breakfast and made sure to make some for Elsa when she was asleep. "I'm ready." I look at Elsa and she is wearing her hockey jersey with my name and number on it with black leggings and a pair of white Adidas sneakers, and she looks so fucking sexy that I could legit fuck her in the closet, but I'm way more excited to see our baby now.

"I made breakfast." I say as we walk to the kitchen. She giggles when she sees the big stack of pancakes and maple syrup there. "Wow, I never knew you know how to make my favorite breakfast." I made sure to find out details from my sisters about Elsa's favorite stuff. I just felt like I needed to make sure she understands how much I love and adore her. I wait for a while until Elsa is done eating, we then head to Esmerelda's office.

"Hans, Elsa. Welcome back. I know I told you guys to come in a few weeks, but it seems that Hans had told me that your stomach looks bigger than its supposed to. This could indicate you could be having twins or more." Elsa's eyes widen and so does mine. We follow Esmerelda into her small room and I place Elsa on the bed. Elsa lifts her jersey up and Esme applies the gel again. I grab Elsa's hand in mine and we both stare at the screen. "Huh, interesting." Esme says.

"What is?" She looks at us and smiles brightly. "I didn't pick this up before, because it was too early to tell, but, congratulations, you two are having twins." Elsa and I look at each other and burst into tears. "We having twins." I whisper. She smiles and laughs after, tears still running down her cheeks. I kiss her and she kisses me more passionately. We pull away and Elsa quickly gets cleaned up. "Thank you so much." I tell Esme. She smiles at us and shakes her head.

"Nah, Hans, you and Elsa are my family, don't thank me." I walk with Elsa outside and we look at the ultrasound pictures and smile. "We having twins." I say as we get into the car. Elsa looks at me and smiles. "Yes we are." I drive us to the Manor to tell my parents the good news. "Hans, Elsa, what a surprise." Mom says as she opens the door and let's us in.

"Actually, we wanted to tell you and dadsomething." I walk Elsa and I to the living room where my father issitting on the couch, reading the newspaper. "Son, what are you and Elsadoing here?" I laugh and shake my head. "Actually, mom, dad, Elsa andI are having twins." They gasp and mom comes to hug us. "Oh my God!Congrats you two." Dad says as he hugs us too. "Thank you." Elsaand I say.