Chapter 27: Elsa

- Song:
Te Felicito - Shakira, Rauw Alejandro
~~~~
We step foot into the ballroom and all eyes are on us. Hans has his arm around my waist, trying to help me calm down. "Let's go see Eugene." He whispers. I nod and we walk towards Eugene. "Hans, Elsa, you guys made it!" He says happily, Anna on his arm. I freeze, but Hans tightens his hold on me and growls. "Hans, Elsa." Anna greet us. I can see the envy still deep in her eyes.

She watches the way Hans has me in his arms, the way I'm pregnant with his children. I know she wanted this, but she needs to remember, Hans is mine. "Elsa and I need to greet mom and dad, we will be back later." Eugene nods and we walk away. "Thank you for being there with me." I say. Hans kisses my head and smiles. "I'll always be there for you, my love." Hans helps me sit down at our table and I sigh. "What happened, Snowflake?" I close my eyes and sigh again. "My feet are killing me." Hans nods and sits next to me.

"I'll give you a foot massage when we get home, but for now you can sit here till the party ends." I smile and nod. We sit there for about half an hour, but I feel bad for letting Hans sit with me, he should be with his brother now. "Hansy, you don't have to sit here with me. Go and spend some time with your brother." He shakes his head. "I'd rather be here with you. My brother isn't important right now, you are." I lean forward and kiss him. "I love you." He smiles against my lips.

"I love you too, Snowflake, so very much." We pull away and watch as Megara, Carmen and Daphne walk towards the table. "Elsie!!!" They scream and hug me. I laugh and hug them back. Hans just sits there with a frown on his face. "I'll make it up to you." I mouth to him. He smirks and shakes his head. "Did you forget you have a brother?" He asks them. "Yes, we actually did." Daphne says. Hans scoffs and folds his arms. "Guys, let's not tease him, he gets emotional." The girls laugh and it only makes Hans pout more. They go and hug him which he then smiles.

"Thank you." He mutters. "We want to talk to Elsa alone, go away." Hans rolls his eyes and walks away. "Spill the tea." Megara says as she sits next to me. I roll my eyes and sigh. "Why do you so desperately want to know how Hans treats me at home?" She smirk and giggle. "Hansy doesn't seem to care so much about anyone. He cares about us, yes, but not like too much." Daphne says. I laugh. "He doesn't let me do anything around the house. He works from home mostly, just so he can be with me. He only goes to the office when I tell him to and that our helpers will help me." The girls sigh happily.

"He is definitely a simp for his wifey." Carmen says. "Does he talk to the babies?" Daphne asks excitedly. I nod and look down at my stomach. "Every morning and night." I look around and see him looking at me already. I blow him a kiss and he does the same. "You guys are so cute it's disgusting." Carmen says. We all laugh and I look back at him. He is laughing at something Eugene says.

I turn my head a little and spot Anna standing in the far corner sipping on champagne. I feel bad for her, but she hurt me, she wanted to get close to what's mine. After she conspired with Tadashi I can't forgive her. "Are you guys done with my wife?" They groan when Hans says that and they nod. They walk away and Hans kisses me. "I missed you." He mutters against my lips. I laugh and hug him.

"We were looking at each other the whole time, how could you have missed me?" He shrugs and sits next to me. "Do you blame me? All the men here are looking at you as if you are the only woman in the room." I laugh and kiss him again. "You are insane." He smiles. "Only for you."

❄❄❄❄

"Hey, my little angels, it's daddy again, hope you two didn't give mommy a lot of trouble today." Hans says to my belly. I run my hands through his hair as he speaks to our kids. It's so adorable to see him like this. "I love you, my babies." He kisses my stomach and sits up next to me. He kisses my lips. "Goodnight, Snowflake." He says as goes to sleep. "Goodnight." I switch off the lamp and close my eyes.

"Anna! No no, I wouldn't hurt you!" I say as I fall to the ground. "You already did! You took away the man I've always wanted! Now I'm going to take your life." She pulls out a knife and runs towards me. She pins me to turn floor and lifts the knife ready to stab me, until..."Snowflake!"

I wake up in sweat and shock. Hans has a worried look on his face. "Snowflake." I jump into his arms and cry. "Baby? What happened, love?" He soothes me by running his hands through my hair, my crying stopping slowly. I think it's time I tell him. "Hans, actually, I want to talk about my nightmare, if you'll listen to me?" Hans nods and makes us comfortable. I sigh and lay my head on his chest.

"I started getting these nightmares that involve Anna killing me because...she got jealous of me, when one of her middle school crushes asked me out and I couldn't have the courage to decline, so I went out with him for a few months, but whenever I used to be around him and my sister, she would get so pissed and agitated for some reason and I didn't know why. So when he asked me to prom I said yes and then when prom came, Anna found me in my room getting ready and she smirk before slamming the door shut and locking me inside. I remember standing by my bedroom window watching Anna be on his arm that night. I saw her smirk at me with a devilish face and that made me scared. She knew what she planned and she knew it worked perfectly well. I couldn't do anything because she locked me in the room and took the phone. I didn't dare jump from my balcony because that is dangerous. That's why I get triggered. Since I've married you or been around you, I've been triggered with those nightmares again and I feel so bad for not telling you earlier. I'm sorry." I cry into Hans's bare chest.

"Baby, don't cry. I completely understandwhere you are coming from. Remember, Anna can't take me from you, I'm yours.Always will be. Forever and always, my love, forever and always." I sighand cuddle in his arms more. "Always remember that, you are mine." Hesays, making me smile and nod. "Forever and always." He kisses myhead and we go back to sleep