Chapter 26: Hans

NOTE: Smut in this chapter

- Song:

Nos Comemos Vivos - Maluma, Chencho Corleone
~~~~
I groan when I get off the ice. Today's practice hurt like a bitch. "Hansy?" I look up to see Elsa standing there with a small smile on her face. "Baby." I mutter and kiss her lips. I groan when she touches my shoulder and I move away from her. "Fuck me." I grumble as I remove my skates. "What happened there?" She asks as she moves towards me again.

"Nothing." She frowns and removes my gear to get a better look at my shoulder. "It's purple, Hans. How did you get hurt this bad?" She asks as she touches it softly. I grit my teeth and shake my head. "When we get home I'll give you a massage." She says. I smile and kiss her head. "Let me have a cold shower." I head into the change rooms and have a quick shower. "Did you see Westergaard's wife? She is a fucking 10."

I turn off the shower and grab my towel. "Yeah, if he didn't get her first I would have made my move on her. She is such a beautiful skater. Wish she wanted to do partner figure skating I would have been there." I grit my teeth angrily and storm out the shower. "What the fuck did you just say about my wife?" I ask. They stare at me in shock and gulp. "N-nothing." The one guy says.

I chuckle darkly and walk towards the one guy. I grab him by the throat and pin him to the wall. "I fucking dare you to talk about my wife." The man shivers in my arms and shakes his head. "I'm sorry, Hans Westergaard, I'm sorry." I nod and let go of him. "Leave."

They run out and I quickly get changed, once I'm done I head out to see Elsa talking on the phone. She looks at me and smiles. "Bye Carm, speak later." I walk up to her and kiss her. "I just saw 2 figure skaters run out the change rooms, did you do something?" I shake my head and smirk. She narrows her eyes at me and nods firmly. "Alright then."

❄❄❄❄

I lay on the bed and sigh. Everything hurts. "Hansy." I look up to see Elsa standing there with a bottle of oil. "Just do it, please." She nods and removes my shirt and pants. "Where does it hurt a lot?" I sigh. "Everywhere, love." I got hit so hard today. This has got to be the worst practice ever. She nods and pours oil on my body. She slowly massages my shoulders and I groan. "Fuck." Elsa stops.

"It hurts?" I nod. She begins to work on my arms and moves down to my chest. Why does everything hurt? She moves down to my thighs and massages there. I groan and close my eyes. Before I know what's happening she has pulled down my boxers and has her mouth wrapped around the tip of my dick. "Oh God, Elsa." I grip her hair and she takes more of me into her mouth. How did this get from a massage to a whole dang blowjob? She bobs her head and takes more of me in until I feel it hit the back of her throat.

"Good lord, Elsa." I thrust into her mouth and moan when she hollows her cheeks and sucks me more. She moans and the vibrations are sent through my dick, making me shiver. "Oh God, I'm going to come." She doesn't listen and goes onto suck me faster. I tighten my hold on her hair and close my eyes as my orgasm takes over. I shoot my load into her mouth and I try to calm my breathing. I look at Elsa and she has flushed cheeks and is also out of breath. I pull her to lay next to me and I laugh. I kiss her head and cuddle her in my arms. "I love you." She kisses my chest. "I love you too, Hansy."

❄❄❄❄

We are at the Westergaard Manor for our weekly dinner meets and our parents are not here yet. "Where are they?" I ask. Eugene shrugs and looks at Anna who is sitting next to him. "Kids." We look up to see mom and dad there. "We have announcements." I roll my eyes as they take their places at the table. "What is it?" I ask and place my hand on Elsa's knee. I smirk and look at my parents.

"So, the announcements is that firstly Hans is now acting CEO." My siblings congratulate me and I thank them. "Next has to do with Eugene, since Eugene is getting married in a few months we decided that we should have a party for him." Eugene sighs. "So, like a bachelor party?" Carmen asks. Our parents shake their heads. "Not exactly." I zone out when I run my hand up to Elsa's thigh.

She grips my wrist and shows me eyes telling me to stop, but I don't. I slip my hand under her dress and rub my fingers along her clothed crotch. She bites her lip and looks at the table. Her cheeks are turning red. I smirk and slip my finger inside her panties and slide it between her slit. She grips my bicep and places her other hand on her forehead. "Elsa? Is everything okay?" She looks up and nods. "Yeah, just got a slight headache." My parents nod and carry on talking.

I watch as all my siblings look at my parents and nod at what they are saying. I slip my finger into her and smirk, finding her wet already. "I'll fuck you nicely later." I whisper. She whimpers quietly and grabs my wrist. My parents are still talking about this stupid party while I'm shamelessly having my finger in my wife's pussy under the table. I catch Anna staring at me, but I pay no attention to her. Elsa starts to ride my finger slowly, making sure to be subtle. I smirk and look down at my plate.

"Any questions?" We shake our headsand I lean towards Elsa's ear. "Come for me." She closes her eyes andholds her head in her hands. "My dirty girl." I kiss her cheek andremove my finger from her. I discreetly lick my finger with her only watchingand she gasps. She hits my arm and I laugh. "What's funny?" Dad asks.I shake my head and start to pick at my food. "Well, then it's settled, wehaving an engagement party."