Promo 3

On the streets of calcutta, Bondita declares " Patibabu, Thank you for all that you have given me but now it's time that I relieve you from this burden. I relieve you from the shackles of our forced relationship.  I relieve you from your biggest Zimmedaari." She turns to walk away when Anirudh holds her hand to stop her.  Just then a group of people come near Anirudh with swords in their hands.
A very handsome young Man comes close to Anirudh and places a knife on his throat saying " How dare you touch my wife and the queen of Bikaner? "
Anirudh gets shocked and immediately responds " Your wife?  She is my wife Bondita Anirudh Roy chaudary."
The young man replies " You have no evidence that you have married her.  Neither your family nor friends witnessed your wedding.  However I have many evidences that she is the love of my life, my wife and the missing queen of Bikaner. You would be shot to death for claiming my wife as yours."
The Young Handsome Man further turns towards Bondita with a soft loving gaze and says " Welcome to my life once again my darling wife. "
Bondita panicks and asks " Patibabu what do we do now? "
Anirudh replies " Bondita only one thing can help both of us..'Education'."

Who is this new man in Anirudh and Bondita's life?  Will this phase strengthen their relationship? Will Bondita understand the importance of Education and become a Barrister?
To know more, keep reading ,Barrister babu: Bondita's denial to fulfill 'their' dream.

Let me know your views about the promo in the comments section.