Chp 19 - Teenagers confessions , Kaka's fury

Another long, yet Important chapter. Hope you like it. I'm writing soon and updating more frequently as I'm busy for a couple of weeks next month.

Note - Phrases in Uppercase, indicate that the dialogue was spoken in a loud voice.

Batuk was shocked listening to Anirudh. His throat dried up instantly.  He asked stammering "B..but why?  I mean I thought that Bondita is not interested in studying, w.. why do you want to force her? " Bondita was still not ready to continue her studies, but agreed to put up an act as instructed by her Patibabu. Anirudh frowned slightly and replied " First of all it is Bondita Boudi for you and I'm not forcing her, we had a long discussion last night. She doesn't hate studying but was just afraid and influenced by many factors. She told me all the insecurities she has in her heart. I have made her understand that she need not worry about anything and can do what her heart wants , just like in childhood. " Anirudh placed his palm over his shoulder and spoke in a sarcastic tone " She also told me how much you have helped her in the last four years. I never knew my little brother can turn out to be this way". He paused to look at Batuk's worried expression and continued " I mean to say this responsible". Anirudh turned towards Bondita and said" Bondita, for all that Batuk has done for you, don't you think you should also do something for him?" While Bondita gave a questioning look, Anirudh continued " I will tell you what you can do for him. You can help find a suitable bride for him in a few years and you need to teach her how to make Tea for him , just the way you make." Anirudh turned towards Batuk and spoke smilingly " I got to know that you love the Tea made by Bondita and you cannot function without it. But don't worry, Bondita will teach your bride how to make Tea just like her." Batuk's face was turning red with each and every word. Anirudh noticed his expressions and continued " Go Bondita, make your special Tea for Batuk today and let him enjoy, after a few days, you will be totally busy studying law and you will not get time. After becoming Barrister, you would be busy with so many cases, you may hardly get time to make tea for Batuk. So better you teach this special art to others as well so that my little brother doesn't starve." 

Batuk clenched his fist tightly in rage which didn't go unnoticed by Anirudh. While Bondita left to make Tea, Batuk too started going behind her to question her. As he walked behind her, he heard Anirudh " Where are you going Batuk? Bondita is going to make Tea for you, I'm sure she doesn't need your help for that." While Batuk gave an embarrassing look, Anirudh spoke in a demanding voice " Batuk I need your help for a very important task. For Bondita's admission, I need to submit few documents, but unfortunately I'm not finding her 12th marks card. We all know she has topped in her 12th and it will be very easy to get admission once we show her marks card.  Without this document, it may be difficult to get her admission done as people have doubts on a woman's caliber." Batuk thought " This is great. If this marks card is not there, Bondita would not be able to get admission in college. I must find the marks card and hide it before dada finds it." Anirudh ordered " Batuk go search the document in the Study , while I search in my bedroom." Batuk nodded and rushed towards the Study without wasting a minute. Anirudh saw Batuk rushing out with teary eyes and thought" I really hope you don't do what I'm expecting you to do." 

Batuk entered the Study and started hurriedly searching the document. After a few minutes, he found the document at the back of the book shelf. He was delighted to see it. He thought "Woaah here it is. It was not that difficult to find it. Thank god, I found it before dada could see it." His face turned dark looking at the paper and spoke to himself grinding his teeth" This document is the most disturbing document for me. I hate this marks card. What all I had to listen from people and baba due to this. Without this marks card , you have no individual identity Bondita. If I hide this, dada may find it sometime or other. Best is to destroy this permanently. I don't think our school principal will give another copy anyway." He tore the paper into pieces with a smirk saying " The possibility of you becoming a barrister is shattered into pieces, just the way this paper is."