one

the two howard girls stood in the airport waiting for katherine and george. jackie was on the phone talking to their uncle, richard, while olivia was scrolling through instagram on her phone. as olivia looked up she saw the walter's walking towards them so she bumped her sisters on the arm to look up. the two of them put their phones away and smiled as katherine came up to them.

"jackie and olivia, hi" katherine smiled. "hi" jackie said and olivia then did the same. katherine hugged both of the girls and said, "i'm so happy you girls are here." "thanks katherine" olivia said.

after meeting george, the four of them made their way to the car. the drive to their new house was quite, with olivia wearing her airpods, lost in her music and taking in the scenic views outside the window.

as they arrived, they pulled up to a big yellow house, complete with a porch that encircled the entire structure. the girls could hear the faint sound of horses neighing in a nearby barn as they stepped out of the car.

"hey, george, do you need any help with the bags?" olivia offered as she stepped out of the car. george smiled warmly and replied, "no, but thank you for offering." he then proceeded to open the trunk. olivia nodded and, alongside her sister and katherine, made her way towards the front door of the house.

the girls stopped infront of the house, while katherine turned back to them. "let's go inside. we'll introduce you to everybody," katherine suggested, just as her phone began to ring.

as katherine was talking on the phone the sisters walked up the steps. "move!" a boy yelled as he quickly passed by on a skateboard.

"hi, danny" a boy who was sitting outside introduced himself. "i'm olivia and she's jackie" olivia smiled. a little boy came running out of the living room and george yelled at him to stop.

"hey guys, can you pause the game for a second?" george politely asked the two boys engrossed in their video game. one of the boys, with pale skin and brunette hair, stood up, immediately catching jackie's attention.

meanwhile, olivia's gaze shifted towards the other boy. he had fluffy, dark hair styled with a middle part, tan skin,captivating brown eyes, and sharp features. olivia couldn't help but be drawn to the attractive teenager who had just stood up.

the boy's gaze was fixed on olivia, his eyes scanning her from head to toe before a smile formed on his face. she quickly averted her gaze, realizing she had been staring for too long.

george introduced them, saying, "this is olivia and jackie. girls, meet isaac and alex."

isaac smirked and turned his attention back to olivia, asking, "what's up?" "hey," olivia smiled and held eye contact for another moment before following george out of the room.

"here's the kitchen, and i'm going to take these to your room," george said as he headed up the stairs. katherine continued talking on the phone, offering both girls a lemonade. they both whispered a "thank you" before starting to look around.

"girls, i'm so sorry, but i have to go. oh, thank god, will's here. will, this is jackie and olivia. girls, this is will, he's our oldest and he's the best," katherine put her hand on will's shoulder. katherine explained she had to leave and asked if will could introduce the girls to everyone else. "she's already met danny, isaac, alex, and benny," katherine listed before grabbing her things and saying bye.

"hey jackie, olivia, i'm always around here somewhere. if you need anything, call me, okay? i gotta get to the orchard," george said, heading for the back door. "uncle george, wait for me," lee said as he rolled in on his board.

jackie sighed, turning away from the guys, but olivia just tried to keep a smile on her face. "so the tony hawk wannabe is lee," will laughed. "we've met," olivia smiled.