twelve

olivia had just changed into a pair of dark jeans, a brown hoodie, and her white converse when someone knocked at the door. she opened it and smiled, saying, "heyy." "hey gorgeous," isaac smiled as he walked in and slid his arms under her sweater, wrapping them around her waist. she shut the door behind him, and they started to kiss.

"are you going to the homecoming thing?" he asked, planting a kiss on her neck. "yeah, i was gonna check it out and go see jackie," she said. "ohh, can i come with? i got nothing to do here," isaac asked. "yeah, of course! i need company anyway," she said, playing with his hair as her arms were still around his neck. "but since jackie's gone and we're alone, wanna make out?" she asked, looking over to her bed. "don't gotta ask twice," he laughed, following her to her bed.

*

isaac and olivia were sitting on the stools in the kitchen when benny came running in, "daddy!"
"hey bud," george said looking over to benny. "mommy's taking me to see where babies come from!" benny said. "what? whoa no where piglets come from benny, piglets," katherine corrected.
"we should go wait in the front for katherine," isaac said to olivia. katherine had agreed to drive the two to homecoming on her way to work.

"you dont think he's to young for that?" george asked as olivia and isaac got up and headed towards the front door. "what? you're never to young to witness the miracle of piglet birth," katherine said.

"says you. I still cannot look at christmas ham the same way," isaac stopped and looked at katherine. "well you know what isaac? as soon as you're ready to go vegan, I would love to introduce you to my quinoa burgers," katherine said as he took a bite of his toast. "no, i'm good," he laughed walking away.

*

olivia and isaac walked up to the cider cart, isaac's arm was wrapped around olivia's waist, hidden under her sweater. as they approached, they heard cole say, "who's thirsty? like my grandma always says, an apple cider a day keeps your hair from turning gray!" alex joined in, playfully challenging cole by placing a bottle of cider on the cart and saying, "our grandma never said that."

olivia greeted the group on the other side of the cart, saying, "hey, guys." the three friends said hi back, and jackie asked, "what are you doing here, liv?" olivia shrugged and replied, "just came to see what all the fuss was about homecoming." cole asked, "and how are you liking it?" olivia looked around and said, "eh, it's whatever. i don't care too much about football." jackie smiled and added, "i second that."

alex whispered to jackie, noticing where isaacs hand was, "are they together?" jackie nodded.

cole kept exaggerating the cider's qualities, which made alex scoff. alex retorted, "i guess i don't expect you to care about honesty." cole replied, "by all means, bro, show us how it's done," he backed away.

alex looked around, making sure to get everyone's attention before he yelled, "Excuse me! Excuse me, miss?" he waved his hand in front of him, trying to get the two girls' attention. they turned around, and he spun the bottle of cider around in his hand. "can i interest you in a refreshing, 100% guilt-free, all-natural cider that's been in the family for generations?" he asked. the girls looked at each other, unsure.

"not the cider itself, but the recipe. the cider's definitely... fresh," alex started rambling on. "um, no thank you," the girls politely declined and walked away. "that was really smooth," cole stood beside alex, and isaac and olivia looked at eachother, trying not to laugh.

"watch and take notes," cole said confidently before he followed the two girls. "hey ma'am, i'm sorry. what my little brother forgot to mention is that this cart kept the union soldiers hydrated while the civil war raged on. so you're not just drinking apple cider, you're drinking history," cole shared his persuasive story and easily sold two more cups. "this nice lady will take two ciders," he said proudly as he walked to the back of the cart.

the four of them watched as alex approached kiley. "how's it going?" she asked. "someone needs a crash course on which states were involved in the civil war," alex said with a hint of amusement. "yikes, that good, huh? i'll take one cider, please," kiley decided to give it a try. "thanks for the pity purchase," alex joked. "anytime," kiley replied, following him towards the cart. jackie quickly left, and soon cole took a break as well.

olivia noticed alex and kiley engaged in their own conversation, so she pulled isaac away, and they walked around. after a while, isaac bumped into some of his friends, and they started asking if olivia was the one he was always talking about. he told them to shut up playfully, but then he introduced her to all of them. she thought they seemed nice.

they soon found jackie and skylar at the auction table, completely engrossed in watching cole take the stage. the crowd cheered for mato summerhill.

"now that i've got your attention," cole said confidently, "let's turn up the volume a bit, shall we? this town knows how to support its athletics, like when taylor field got its new turf. now, it's time to put your money where your mouth is and support the auditorium renovation project!" the crowd cheered even louder, and olivia couldn't help but notice danny's joy at seeing his brother step up to help.

as cole continued talking, he started singling out people in the crowd, mentioning things they might be interested in. olivia stood in front of isaac, feeling his arms wrapped around her stomach and his chin resting on her head. jackie looked at olivia and then at skylar, clearly confused. "what's happening?" she asked. skylar smiled and replied, "i think we're witnessing a romantic gesture."

cole then surprised everyone by offering himself up for auction, offering to mow yards or teach kids how to throw the perfect spiral. hands immediately shot up in the crowd, eager to bid on the opportunity.

just then, grace approached the table, clearly excited. "oh my god, i'm finally free! tell me everything, what did i miss?" she exclaimed. skylar filled her in, mentioning that cole was auctioning himself for charity. grace looked towards the stage and quickly ran off. skylar yelled, "where are you going? you just got here!" "to the atm!" grace yelled as she ran off.

as the bidding continued, an older lady stepped forward and offered five benjamin's for cole. "sold to the beautiful mrs. edna mutschnick!" cole smiled.

"no way he just sold himself for five hundred dollars," olivia said looking at jackie. "that's the kinda thing he does," skylar said.

grace and jackie later found isaac and olivia sitting on a bench and she walked up to them. "skylar saving a seat at monty's if you wanna come," grace asked. olivia looked at isaac. "wanna go?" she asked. "nah it's okay I wanted to go back in a bit, just find me when you get home," isaac said. "okay, see you later," she nodded, giving him a kiss before going off with grace and jackie.

"oh my god!" grace freaked out holding olivia's arm. "you and isaac are so cute!" she added. "I know," olivia giggled.

olivia,jackie,grace and skylar spent the rest of the evening laughing and talking over pizza. olivia went over her whole date with isaac and grace and skylar were freaking out. "so you guys are official?" skylar asked. "mhm!" olivia nodded with a big smile.

authors note:

sorry for the short chapter, just wanted to add homecoming but there isn't much to talk about

omfg I'm the biggest idiot ever I totally forgot that erin's friends name is olivia like omg It slipped my mind so erm idk what to do cuase if I change it I have to go through all these chapters and the ones I already have written so I could ignore it but idk olivia's last name so if i'm talking about erin's friend she is now olivia smith or olivia s. i'm so stupid and so sorry