twenty-six

after isaac and olivia shared another dance, they decided to take a break and return to their table. they joined jackie, lee, and danny in their conversation, sharing laughter and stories. isaac put his arm around olivia's shoulder, a gesture of affection that made her heart flutter.

meanwhile, jackie's attention shifted from the dance floor to kiley, who was leaving with alex. jackie chose to ignore it and refocus on her friends and sister, wanting to cherish the moment with them.

olivia couldn't contain her happiness; her smile was radiant as she looked at isaac. she was truly in love with him, appreciating every moment they spent together. his words and laughter brought joy to her heart.

as the day progressed, some people started to leave and make their way to their yurts. the once boisterous laughter and lively chatter began to fade, creating a more peaceful atmosphere.

isaac looked at olivia as she talked and all he wanted to do was kiss her right there but couldn't with all the people around.  isaac was rubbing her leg with his thumb as he slid his hand closer to her inner thigh. she shifted in her seat and took a deep breath.

"hey I uh I got us a yurt, if you wanna head there," he whispered to her. "definitely," she whispered before they excused themselves and left the tent.

they walked towards one of the yurts, hand in hand, as the laughed, trying to be quiet. when olivia entered the yurt, she was amazed by the romantic setup with candles and flowers. she turned to isaac, and without many words, their lips collided in a passionate kiss. isaac lifted olivia effortlessly, and she held onto him tightly as he gently laid her on the bed. their kisses grew more intense, and olivia couldn't help but moan softly as isaac explored her neck, leaving marks of their desire.

she tugged at the bottom of his shirt, hinting for him to take it off. as he did, her eyes travelled down his toned abs that she never really noticed before.

she rolled on top of him, siting in his lap. his hands rested on either sides of her waist. "fuck olivia," he groaned as she thrusted her hips, while kissing.

he soon moved on top of her as his hands roamed over her body, exploring every inch of her skin. she moaned softly, her body arching into his touch. isaac pulled away from the kiss, his eyes dark with desire. "i want you so bad," he said, his voice low. "isaac," she whispered while biting her lips, "I want you too." and isaac quickly shed his pants.

he the lowered himself between her thighs. the room was filled with hot tension and the moans that escaped their lips.

*

the sun's warm glow filled the yurt, casting gentle rays of light through the cracks. olivia and isaac found comfort in each other's embrace under the cozy blankets.

"good morning," olivia greeted him with a smile. "good morning, love," isaac replied, returning the smile. their hands intertwined as olivia's fingers traced along isaac's, and he placed soft kisses on her cheek.

"we should probably head back to the house and change into fresh clothes," olivia suggested. "or... we could just stay here," isaac proposed. "we should go back before anyone sees us," olivia said, a hint of reluctance in her voice. "yeah, i guess so," isaac sighed, sitting up.

"last night was..." olivia searched for the right words, but it was simple. "last night was amazing," she declared, holding isaac's hand. "it was. i love you, livy," isaac confessed. "i love you too, isaac," olivia replied.

the couple tidied up the beds and freshened up before making their way back to the house. hand in hand, they entered through the front door, trying to be as quiet as possible to avoid waking anyone. just as they were about to head upstairs, alex and cole appeared, stopping them in their tracks.

"olivia?" alex called out. "uh, yeah?" olivia responded, a hint of uncertainty in her voice. "jackie left this," alex said, handing her a note. olivia took the note, her confusion evident, and she and isaac read its contents. "oh my..." olivia muttered, looking at isaac before making her way towards her room. as she entered, she noticed most of jackie's belongings packed up and another note addressed to her.

it read: hey olive, i'm really sorry for leaving without saying anything. i'm going to live with uncle richard and danny for a little while. you did nothing wrong and please do not worry about it. we can still call and text. spend your summer with isaac he makes you very happy and you both love each other. bye olive.

olivia's heart was filled with a mix of shock and confusion as she processed her sister's sudden departure. the absence of a proper goodbye left her feeling lost and uncertain. with a heavy sigh, she made her way back downstairs, where isaac was patiently waiting for her.

concern etched on his face, isaac asked, "are you okay?" olivia took a moment to gather herself before responding, "yeah, i will be." seeking solace in his embrace, she leaned into him, feeling the warmth of his arms around her and the gentle kiss he placed on her forehead.

"did she leave anything else, a text or letter?" he asked and she showed him the letter for her.

then, isaac asked the question that had been weighing on his mind, "olivia, are you planning on going back to new york?" olivia pulled away slightly, looking into isaac's eyes, and replied with conviction, "no, isaac. you know i can't leave you. i love you, and i love it here. i can always visit jackie, and she can come here too. who knows, maybe she'll even move back someday."

a smile spread across isaac's face as he listened to olivia's words. in that moment, their love and commitment to each other felt stronger than ever. they leaned in for a sweet and passionate kiss, cherishing the love they shared. as they pulled away, their eyes locked, and they shared another tender kiss.

authors note:

that's the end 😭

I actually really enjoyed writing this and I honestly can't wait for the next season of mlytwb but I mainly can't wait to see more of isaac. I actually love isaac arellanes and myles perez and their streams ahhhh 🫶
just hope he and lee get more screen time

also I never asked what team is everyone personally i'm team cole

cole for jackie
isaac for me