twenty

everyone sat at the dining room table, olivia sat next to isaac. it was quiet and no one talked until george and katherine walked in.

"your mother and I don't tolerate fighting. that's not new is it?" george said. "you're not a bunch of toddlers. you should be able to resolve your differences without resorting to violence," katherine said. "and hurting olivia in the process well that's definitely not acceptable," george said. "look at me," katherine tapped alex on the shoulder.

"you two are brothers. what you have is precious and it is fragile, and god knows it can be ripped away from you in a second," katherine said and some of the boys, including isaac, looked at olivia. she didn't look up all she could think about was lucy and how she was ripped away from her.

"you boys are all grounded for a month," she said. "what about the play auditions?" danny asked. "you can do the auditions only because they're apart of school," katherine said. "and you'll be doing some extra chores before school until I say other wise," george said.

"thats not fair, I mean we weren't even fighting," lee said. "do you think this is just about the fight? we know you all have been covering for cole while he sneaks girls into his room in the middle of the night. you're allowed to have boundaries and some privacy but you are never ever allowed to sneak and lie. got it?" she asked.

all the boys soon got up but katherine stopped them. "i'm sorry did we say you're excused?" she asked and everyone sat back down. "all you will be staying in this room until these two figure it out, consider it family bonding," george said. "olivia can I see you in the kitchen please?" katherine asked before leaving the room. olivia look at isaac before walking out and following katherine.

"sorry I just wanted to take another look at your cheek," she said sitting on the stools at the island. olivia sat next to her and moved her hair. while katherine was looking at her cheek she noticed some purple marks down olivia's neck. "what is- oh" she said and olivia looked away as he face turned a little red.

"i'm sorry but I need to ask. is something going on between you and isaac?" she asked. "we have been dating for a little while now," olivia said. "oh why didn't you tell me?" katherine asked. "we were kinda hoping to avoid a lecture or a big list of rules," olivia spoke quietly. "oh well as long as you aren't doing.. that in the house I suppose it's okay. you haven't?" she started to ask and olivia quickly shook her head and said, "no, no."

olivia and katherine heard a thud and isaac, lee and danny came running into the room.