three

olivia decided to wake up a little earlier than usual so she would have enough time to get ready, but jackie was still up before her. olivia knew jackie was kinda a perfectionist, always needing to be on time and crazy organized.

"good morning, jackie," olivia smiled as she got out of bed. "morning, olive," jackie smiled back as she got her clothes ready. "are you nervous?" olivia asked. "yeah, kinda. you?" jackie pressed her lips into a thin line. "eh, a little," olivia shrugged.

olivia lightly curled her hair and wore black flared leggings, a white cropped sweater, and white converse. she even put on a little makeup. after she was all ready, she got up and grabbed her bag.

"i'm gonna head downstairs, hurry up," olivia opened their bedroom door.

"good morning, olivia. if you're hungry, there's a lot of food," katherine smiled. as soon as she said olivia's name, all the boys turned to look at her. isaac smiled at olivia before turning around, and she went to stand beside him.

olivia watched as everyone was walking around and getting ready for school. she listened as katherine got mad at lee for riding his skateboard.

"mom, mom," jordan kept saying. "what?" she looked at him. "i can't find rumple," he sighed. olivia noticed everyone started to look around. "okay, everyone, keep an eye out for rumple, alright?" katherine said, looking around at the floor.

"uhm, who or what's rumple?" olivia asked. "that's jordan's snake," cole smiled. "oh... oh, that's nice," olivia said with a straight face and started to look around her feet, causing the boys to kinda laugh at her. she wasn't deathly afraid of snakes, but she would prefer not to have one crawling on her feet.

"bus is leaving in five," cole said, walking towards the door. olivia pushed one strap of her backpack up and followed isaac and lee out to the large van.

she saw jackie come down the stairs, so she didn't worry about her missing her ride. everyone threw their bags into the trunk, but olivia kept hers with her. "hey, you can sit with me and lee in the back," isaac offered. "oh, thanks," olivia smiled.

once olivia got into the back middle seat, she saw her sister come out of the front door. alex then got out and let jackie into the middle seat. olivia didn't talk too much on the ride to school, but she did listen to lee and isaac fight.

they soon pulled into the parking lot of silver falls high. "hey guys, we got a full car today, so that means isaac no offering rides to random cheerleaders," cole said, parking. "okay!" isaac said loudly to get cole to stop talking.

isaac and lee grabbed their bags and hopped over the front seats. "here, liv," isaac gave her his hand to help her over. "thanks," she smiled at him. she turned back to her sister, "you gonna be okay?" she asked. "yeah, i'm okay," jackie smiled at her, taking a second in the car.

isaac shut the car door, and they stood by the back of the car facing the school. "ready?" isaac asked. "yep," olivia said, turning back to see her sister standing next to nathan and danny.

"what class do you have first?" isaac asked as they walked to the school. "uh, history with mr. platar," olivia looked at him. olivia noticed how many people said hi to isaac, especially girls. he and cole seem kinda alike. "oh, cool, so do i," isaac smiled.

the two of them walked into class and sat closer to the back. the class started to fill up, and some girls glared at olivia for sitting with isaac.

okay, everyone, take your seats and settle down," mr. platar stood up in front of the class. "looks like we have a new student in our class. olivia, would you like to stand up and tell us something about yourself?" her teacher asked. "uh, hi, i'm olivia howard, and i just moved here from new york," she stood up. "and what brings you from the big apple to our little town?" mr. platar asked. "uh," olivia paused and looked at isaac. "change of scenery," she half-smiled and quickly sat down before any more questions.