eleven

"are you ready to go?" he asked, a playful grin on his face. olivia's smile widened as she took his hand, intertwining their fingers. "yeah, let's go," she replied.

curiosity bubbled within olivia as isaac led her towards the barn. "so, where are we going?" she asked, her eyes gleaming with curiosity. isaac chuckled, keeping the surprise alive. "hmm, i'm not saying anything," he replied, guiding her towards the stalls where murphy and custard, were waiting.

olivia's eyes widened in delight as she realized their plan. "oh my god, are we riding the horses?" she exclaimed, her smile growing wider as she walked towards custard. isaac laughed, following her lead. "yeah, looks like it," he laughed.

as olivia approached custard, isaac offered his hand to help her mount the horse. "here, let me help you," he said. she watched as isaac effortlessly mounted murphy.

leaving the barn behind, olivia followed isaac along a trail that began just behind the house. isaac glanced back, a warm smile on his face as he noticed olivia's happiness. side by side, they continued towards the trees.

isaac slowed his pace, matching olivia's stride, and looked at her with genuine concern. "you happy?" he asked, his voice filled with care. olivia's response was immediate, her voice brimming with joy. "i'm so, so happy," she smiled. isaac's grin widened. "good, because there is more planned," he added.

they continued along the trail, walking through the trees for a few minutes until they reached a clearing. olivia's eyes widened in awe as she took in the breathtaking view before her. "what did you do, isaac? oh my god!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement.

in the middle of the clearing, there was a field filled with vibrant flowers. a small picnic blanket was set up, adorned with a beautiful bouquet of olivia's favorite flowers, tulips, and chocolate-covered strawberries.

olivia couldn't contain her surprise and happiness as she covered her mouth with her hand and followed isaac towards the blanket. isaac extended his hand, helping her gracefully dismount the horse.

"isaac, this is absolutely beautiful," she said, her voice filled with genuine appreciation. she leaned in and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. they both sat down on the blanket, and olivia picked up the bouquet of flowers. isaac gently placed his hand on her waist, his smile never fading as she took in the delightful fragrance of the flowers.

isaac didn't act like this with anyone else, he had such a soft spot for olivia, she just made him so happy.

"thank you so much," she smiled at him. "of course, you deserve all of this and more," he said. "aweee," she said, giving him a kiss.

they spent the next ten minutes sitting together, talking, and sharing the strawberries. isaac grabbed his phone and pressed shuffle on one of olivia's playlists. he stood up as the song "everywhere, everything" by noah kahan and gracie abrams started playing. "wanna dance?" isaac stood, offering his hand. "well, of course," she took his hand and stood up.

isaac wrapped his arms around her waist, and she did the same around his neck. the sun soon began to set, and the sky turned into a stunning blend of vibrant oranges, pinks, and purples. as the song went on, isaac spun olivia around, pulling her closer to him. they danced until the song was done and the sun had set.

olivia laid on isaac's chest while the two of them watched the stars. "thank you so much for tonight," she said, her voice filled with gratitude. isaac smiled warmly and replied, "of course, liv."

"i have a question for you," he said, and olivia rolled onto her stomach to look at him, her curiosity piqued. "hm?" she hummed, waiting for his question. "olivia, would you be my girlfriend?" he asked, and her heart skipped a beat. overwhelmed with joy, she exclaimed, "yes, of course, isaac!" the butterflies in her stomach fluttered as they leaned closer to share a sweet kiss. they both sat up slightly, and isaac's hands gently moved from her cheeks down to her hips.

they spent the next few minutes wrapped up in each other, making out under the starry sky. eventually, they decided it was time to head back to the house. isaac carefully folded the blanket and put it in a bag, along with the flowers.

as they walked toward the barn, they put the horses back in their stalls, their hands still intertwined. with giggles and smiles, they continued, hand in hand, towards the house.

after kissing goodnight and retreating to their rooms, olivia couldn't contain her excitement. she immediately sat down to tell jackie everything, bursting with happiness. every time olivia thought of isaac's gaze or his kisses, the butterflies in her stomach would flutter uncontrollably.

olivia was head over heels for isaac, and the feeling was mutual. finally, she had found a boy who treated her like the only girl in the world.

authors note:

my heart 🫶🥹🤭
I love them sm

and also thank you to everybody who comments on different chapters and interacts with my stories, you guys keep me motivated to keep writing so thank you!