fourteen

olivia was getting ready to head to lark after dark
with everyone, except jackie and cole who had chores. she opted for a casual outfit, wearing jeans, a grey hoodie, and white converse shoes. as she walked out the front door, isaac was right there with her, leading the way. she waved goodbye to jackie before hopping into the car, taking a seat beside isaac and lee.

once they arrived at the event, olivia found it a bit boring. not much was happening, but she strolled around, listening to the laughter and chatter of the crowd. isaac was by her side most of the time, following her around.

at one point, olivia stood next to isaac as he chatted with lee. true to form, isaac had his arm wrapped around her waist, standing close to her. katherine and george noticed their closeness, but since they hadn't seen them kiss, they weren't sure if they were dating.

soon, mato took the stage and began speaking. "good evening, everybody. you all know, i love to talk," he said. skylar chimed in, teasingly adding, "and talk and talk and talk," which made everyone laugh. mato went on to acknowledge that although it was his cafe, the night belonged to will and hayley, who had put everything together. the crowd raised their glasses, cheering and toasting to will, hayley, and lark after dark. some people congratulated will and shook his hand.

olivia started to have a few drinks, but she was mindful that it was hayley and will's special night, so she didn't want to ruin it and get drunk.

isaac eventually found her sitting on the couch, drink in hand. "hey livy, you drunk?" he asked. olivia giggled and replied, "nope, nope, just lightly tipsy." he then asked, noticing her shivering, "are you cold?"

"just a little, I guess they don't wanna put the heat on," olivia said. "here," isaac said, his eyes all warm as he took off his leather jacket and gave it to her. olivia's face lit up with gratitude as she quickly put it on. she loved when he wore his leather jacket, and now she was. "you look good in it," he smirked. olivia blushed and replied, "hm, thanks." the tension in the air was so intense, like the desire to kiss each other was getting stronger by the second, but they knew they couldn't in that moment.

fighting the urge, isaac stood up and reached out his hand. "let's go somewhere else. if i'm alone with you any longer, i'm gonna freak out," he confessed. olivia laughed and took his hand, saying, "well then, let's go find people."

after a couple of minutes, they spotted will, danny, nathan, alex, and lee all hanging out together. And nearby, george and katherine were deep in conversation. "let's go over here," olivia suggested, and isaac followed. they joined the boys' conversation, laughing and having a great time.

the night was coming to an end, and everyone was heading home. they rushed to the front door, dashing through the rain. the house was shrouded in darkness as george went to start the generator.

"let's go upstairs," isaac whispered to olivia. "what about lee?" she asked. "he said he was going to stay downstairs for a while," isaac smiled. "okay!" olivia smiled as the two of them quickly went to his bedroom.

as soon as isaac closed the door behind them, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. he chuckled, saying, "you have no idea how long i've been waiting for this." her smile grew wider as they kissed again, the passion between them intensifying. they yearned for each other so deeply. his lips caressed her face and neck, his hands exploring her waist. a soft moan escaped her lips as he trailed down to her chest, teasing her sensitive skin. the desire between them was undeniable, and they both knew they couldn't resist much longer.

isaac effortlessly lifted her off her feet, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers entwined in his hair. with a tender touch, he gently laid her down on the soft bed, their lips still locked in a passionate kiss. their hands roamed each other's bodies, exploring every curve and contour. he delicately sucked on her neck, leaving a sweet mark as a reminder of their desire.

"isaac?" she barley got out as he kissed her neck. "mmm?" isaac hummed, his lips still caressing her neck. softly, she expressed her hesitation, "even though i really want you right now, we shouldn't do this." curious, he inquired, "why?" she replied, her voice barely a whisper, "everyone is home, and what if lee decided to come upstairs? plus, ill admit i'm a little drunk, and i really want to remember my first time with you." understanding her concerns, he nodded, placing one final, lingering kiss on her lips.

olivia gently removed his leather jacket and nestled beside him, stretching her arm across his chest. he rested one hand on her waist and the other held her hand. in blissful silence, they lay together, simply content to be in each other's presence.

after some time, olivia decided it was best to head to her own room before lee returned. "goodnight, isaac," she said, gazing at him with affection. "goodnight, livy," he smiled, giving her one last kiss before she departed.

her heart raced with excitement, unable to fully express just how much she desired isaac, how much she needed him.