twenty-one

everyone was now sitting patiently in the er, olivis was sitting next to isaac, his hand was on her shaking leg.

a doctor soon came towards them and started talking to george and katherine. they heard that they were nathan had a seizure and they were keeping him overnight.

*

the following day will cooked food and hayley came over to help and the kids had decorated for nathan. olivia had noticed jackie wasn't around but she thought she was maybe with skylar and grace so she didn't worry.

olivia was laying on the couch with her feet in isaac's lap as he was playing a game with lee and alex. "lee you're edge guarding, he's edge guarding," alex said. olivia laughed at the boys back and force banter.

"back off." "parker can play better than you, come on."

danny walked into the living room and stood infront of the screen. "are you serious?" lee asked. "dude move," alex said.  "get out of the way. i'm about to trash on lee and alex," isaac said as all the boys leaned over, to see the screen, before pausing the game.

"you auditioned for the play?" danny asked. "yeah, I knew that speech backwards after hearing it a millón times," isaac said as lee,olivia and alex all turned to look at him. "so you just stole my monologue?" he asked. "well. I thought your performance was a little stiff," he said. "theres no way you're gonna pull this off," danny said. "I think I will, since I got the part, so" isaac smiled. danny shook his head and walked away.

"come on isaac," olivia sighed. "dude cutthroat man," lee said. "what?" isaac asked. "kind of not cool. you know how danny feels about acting," alex said looking back at the screen.

"so what? he'll get over it," isaac said and olivia looked back at her phone.

they're coming in the driveway, everyone let's go," will said. "everybody hide," hayley said. so everyone found a spot except cole who didn't bother hiding.

"hello? is anybody home?" george asked.

"surprise!" everyone yelled and ran to hug nathan. "you guys," he smiled as everyone hugged him. "we all decorated but I did the card. it's your favourite color purple. okay maybe jordan kinda of helped," parker said handing nathan a card.

"and we made your favourite pop roast," benny smiled. "alright everyone let's eat before the food gets cold," will said and everyone headed to the kitchen for food.

olivia texted her sister asking where she was but no response. that's weird, she thought to herself.

the table was full of laughter and chatter and as everyone sat down. "i'm going to go pick up jackie," cole said before leaving the house.

they spent the rest of the night, just hanging out with nathan.