eighteen

olivia was kinda excited to go to the bonfire and see what all the hype was about. she was wearing blue jeans,black tshirt,vintage carhartt jacket and blundstone boots

nathan,isaac and olivia all came running up to the car and cole looked at the three of them. isaac sat in the front, olivia went to the back and nathan was in the middle.

"no, no come on guys. find another ride," cole shook his head. "come on cole, I mean things are just starting to get good with skylar. and I wrote him a song and he hasn't said anything about it yet. and today I was so weird I could not have been less chill," nathan started rambling. "okay okay fine," cole said starting the car when danny knocked on the window. nathan crawled to the back next to oliva so alex and jackie could sit in the middle.

"you can't be serious," cole said. "okay yeah i'll just ask dad to take us, i'm sure he'd be cool with the keg and the beers," danny said. "do any of you have friends?" cole asked. "why do we need friends when we have such a sweet brother like you?" danny asked.

olivia watched as danny opened the passenger side door and looked at isaac. "dude please, just one time" isaac asked. "you know the rules. how about you sit in the back with your girlfriend," danny said. "fine, one day i'll be the oldest and you all can bite me," isaac said as he crawled over the seats and sat on the other side of olivia, putting his arm around her shoulder.

"you won't be the oldest that's not how she works," alex laughed and jackie laughed a bit. "shut the hell up," isaac said and olivia smiled at her boyfriend.

"are we almost ready back there?" cole asked. "yes" isaac answered. "we're ready," alex added.

*

at the bonfire, olivia was eagerly waiting for isaac to return with more drinks. "hey gorgeous," he said with a smile, handing her a cup. she giggled and replied, "hey handsome," taking a sip. the drinks had started to make them both feel a bit buzzed.

after setting their drinks down, isaac's hands found their way to olivia's lower back. he stood in front of her, between her legs, while her hands rested around his neck.

"you look so good tonight, in this jacket," olivia laughed, as they both leaned in closer. isaac smiled back at her and said, "i can say the same about you." the air around them felt heavy and hot, just like the nights of the lark event and their first kiss. they both felt an intense longing for each other.

isaac leaned in for a kiss, and olivia eagerly kissed him back. the longer they kissed, the more intense it became. isaac's hand gently lowered onto her thigh, while the other settled on her waist just below her chest. olivia's hand rested on his chest, feeling the warmth of his body.

he started to kiss her jawline, moving down to her neck. isaac paused near her collarbone, leaving another passionate mark. "oh, isaac," she whispered, biting her lip as his hands ventured up her shirt. he looked back at her, their eyes filled with desire, as he kissed her lips again.

soon more drunk teenagers, who were making it out, crowded around all the cars and olivia and isaac looked at eachother. it kinda just be came uncomfortable with the amount of people around them. "damn it," isaac whispered.

"wanna just go back, theres a lot of people here now?" olivia asked. "yeah let's go," isaac held her hand as she hopped of the car. they grabbed their drinks and walked towards the bonfire.

olivia saw grace and skylar and she looked at isaac. "can you give me a minute i'm going to go talk to them," olivia asked. "yeah of course, see you in a bit," isaac said before placing a kiss on her lips and then walking towards nathan and kiley.

"did you guys hook up?!" grace smiled. "no, no so many people are out in the parking lot it got awkward," olivia sighed. "oh but you were going to," skylar smiled. "maybe i'm not sure," olivia shrugged.
they continued talking for a few minutes and they noticed nathan kept looking at skylar.

soon isaac and nathan walked up to the three of them. "hi," isaac said and olivia smiled at him, "hey."
"care if we join you?" he asked. "yeah of course," olivia smiled and he wrapped his arm around her.
"what's going on?" grace asked. isaac looked at skylar and nathan and grace nodded.

"who wants to play beer pong?" kiley asked. "definitely me," grace said. "you two wanna play?" grace asked the couple. "yeah sure, how's your aim liv?" he asked. "hm id say perfect," she smiled and followed grace to a table.
nathan and skylar followed the four to the table to watch.

the first game they planned isaac and olivia crushed kiley and grace but before they could play again, kiley walked away, she seemed upset but olivia didn't know what it could be about.

soon the played another game, and they only had one cup left and it was olivia's turn. isaac watched as she grabbed a ball and threw it perfectly into the last cup.

they both cheered and isaac picked olivia up and spun her around before giving her a celebratory kiss. the other teamed booed them and alex walked up saying, "hey me and jackie got next game."

"so how's it feel being the new beer pong champion?" isaac asked. "hm pretty good," oliva laughed looking at him.

"you know what cole?" alex raised his voice and everyone turned to watch what was happening. "why don't you run back to erin or paige or olivia smith and leave me alone and jackie out of it? okay? alex said. "olivia?" erin looked at her friend.

"yeah I don't think I will. matter of fact I don't think I have to do anything because, if I just wait long enough, I think they'll all come to me anyway, right?" cole said.

alex got mad and he backed up before punching cole, and he fell into a pile of wood. "oh wow," everyone watching said. isaac put his arm around olivia and took a step back. "woah what the," olivia put her hand up to cover her mouth. grace walked over and stood next to olivia and isaac.

"alex, what are you doing?" jackie ran over to the boys. "something I should have done a long time ago," alex said. "remember when you said it wasn't about paige. I guess that's not the case, huh? are you okay?" jackie looked at cole. "i'm fine," he said. "jackie wait," alex said following her. olivia looked over to see paige smiling and erin looked so sad.

erin walked infront if cole and he tried talking. "no, I don't wanna hear it cole. I spent all this time worried about you and jackie. how much time you spend together and seem to like her," erin said. "what does it matter she's with alex," cole said. "yeah I know that. do you? I could handle the flirting and casual hook ups. we had an understanding and I was fine with that. but you hooked up with olivia? my best friend. it's over. we're done. for good," erin said, tears formed in her eyes.

"erin," olivia tried to talk to her. "oh, absolutely not. i'm done! with all of this. with both of you," erin walked away.

things like "that's totally the worst," or "oh my god, what a bad friend," were said in the crowd.

danny walked over to help his brother up. "i'm so grace but I think we should go," olivia looked at her friend. "that's fine, tell me what happens later," grace laughed. olivia nodded and walked towards the car with isaac.

"that was crazy," olivia said. "I know," isaac agreed.
the ride home was silent and their was an awkward tension is the air.

they walked the back door and katherine was standing in the kitchen. "hi, did you guys have fun- whoa cole what happened?" she asked. "you should see the other guy," cole said before going to his room.

"hang on, hang on. whoa what happened to your brother? hello?" katherine asked. "uh I plead twin," danny said. "I plead no snitching," isaac said.

"seriously?" someone's gotta tell me something," katherine said. "hey guys, can you give your mom and I a second," george said and everyone walked out of the kitchen.

isaac and olivia waiting in the hallway for everyone to go to their rooms and shut their doors. "hey i'm sorry every time we get a bit of time alone it gets interrupted," isaac said, wrapping his arms behind her back. "it's okay, i'm sure we'll get time alone soon," she smiled at him. "yeah," he said giving her a kiss. "goodnight isaac," she smiled. "goodnight livy," he smiled before they went to their own rooms.