eight

olivia was at her desk, getting ready, when jackie decided to go for a shower. "hey, jackie, can you grab my necklace? I left it in the bathroom," olivia asked. "yeah, of course," jackie nodded before leaving the room.

after a couple of minutes, olivia heard a commotion coming from the boys' side. "hey, did you manage to grab my necklace?" olivia came out of her room. "i can't, there's a schedule," jackie sighed, looking at her sister.

"only in the morning, it gets hectic with everyone trying to get ready for school," danny said looking at olivia. "oh," olivia said. "otherwise isaac could be in there for hours trying to make himself look pretty," cole said as walked out of the bathroom.

jackie tried getting a spot in the schedule but there was no use. thank god I shower at night, olivia thought to herself as she leaned on the banister, watching the boys talk.

"has anybody seen my leather jacket?" isaac came out of his room. he looked at olivia for a second as she looked at him, they didn't say anything at all.

"yeah it's in your closet," lee said from the bathroom. "like on a hanger?" isaac asked. jordan knocked over benny's jenga and jackie bent down to help him. "here i'll help him, you need to get ready for school," olivia walked towards bennys pile of jenga blocks.

the two brothers started to fight and it ended in them slamming their doors and threats to throw each other's things out the window. "guys stop! lee! guys! I need to shower too" jackie picked up her bag.

"you can try the one downstairs. there shouldn't be anyone down there," jordan said. olivia helped benny put his blocks away and she watched jackie go downstairs. lee and isaac both opened their doors and laughed as jackie headed for the bathroom downstairs. "oh god, what did you guys do?" olivia asked the brothers but they only laughed and shut the doors.

jackie ran upstairs and shut their room door. "what happened to- oh my god, why is your hair bleached?" olivia asked her sister. "I don't know, one of the boys did it," jackie said. "you gotta wear a hat," olivia said as she was tying her converses. she was wearing black leggings,an open grey zip up sweater and a white tank top.

"yep. oh also how did your date go last night, when I got back you were asleep," jackie asked. "oh uh it didn't work, so I probably won't see him again," olivia said, grabbing her bag. "oh, is that why isaac was leaving our room last night," jackie laughed. "something like that," olivia said before leaving their room. she didn't want to tell her sister what happened, they've been through enough she didn't want her sister worrying more.

*

olivia's first class with isaac flew by, and they sat together, chatting a bit, but avoiding any mention of the previous night.

in her next class with luke, she wasn't sure if he would show up today. she wasn't really scared to see him since they were in school, but the thought of him being around during breaks and lunch, when there weren't always teachers and students around, made her a bit uneasy.

she thought she got lucky when she saw he wasn't in his seat, but of course, he was just a few minutes late. luke glanced at her and quickly looked away, but she didn't even look his way.

she just hoped the class would go by quickly so she could get out of there. she only had one class with him, and she wanted it to be over with.

as soon as the bell rang, she hurriedly got up and headed for her locker, bumping into isaac along the way. "hey, why are you waiting outside my class?" olivia asked curiously as they walked together. "oh, i just knew you had a class with him, so i wanted to walk you to your locker and your next class," isaac replied with a smile. "thank you, my knight in shining armor," olivia laughed, opening her locker.