seventeen

olivia and isaac both had a spare first period so they spent it making out behind the school. she was sitting in his lap with her hands in his hair. "you're so pretty," isaac looked at her. "aww you're so sweet," she laughed. "well you are," he smiled before leaning in to kiss her again.

they hung out outside for a while longer until the bell rang, "oh I gotta go to the library," olivia said. "just skip, stay out here with me," he begged. "don't you have class too?" she smiled. "yeah but we both can skip," he said. "eh I kinda gotta go skylar and grace are waiting for me," she said. "fine, i'll walk you," he said. "perfect," she stood up and put her hands out for him to grab. he got up, wrapped an arm around her waist and they walked towards the library.

"thanks for walking me," she gave him a kiss. "of course," isaac smiled before walking to his class. olivia found skylar,grace and jackie all sitting at a table so she sat next to her sister.

"so tell me about this bonfire thing, I heard it's kind of a big deal here," jackie asked. "okay try huge deal. you're going with alex right? and you're going with isaac?" grace looked at both girls and the both nodded. "do you think you guys are gonna.. you know," grace laughed. "what? no. no why would you think that?" jackie said. "tons of people hook up at the bonfire," grace said. "like everyone," skylar said.
"yeah it's like a thing," grace added.

"what about you liv?" grace asked and olivia just shrugged. "i'd prefer for my first time with him to not be a place with people everywhere," she said. "you're a virgin?" grace asked. "no, no I just mean first time with isaac," olivia whispered. "wait, you guys haven't yet?" skylar asked. "you seem like such uh uh kinda couple you know," grace said. "it's just hard considering we live in the same house in shared room, we never get to be alone," olivia said. "ohhh yeah that makes sense," grace agreed.

"but jackie will you at the bonfire?" grace asked. "well no, not us, we're not there yet, like not even close to it," jackie said and all three of the other looked at eachother. "what?" jackie asked. "you sure about that?" grace asked. "you guys do seem pretty close," skylar said. "yeah if that's how you are in public, in private okay," grace said. "yeah me and isaac have being dating for way longer and we don't make out in front of a bunch of people," olivia said.

"alex has to chill on the pda," jackie said. "are you not into it? because if you're not-" skylar said. "no, no it just feels a little extra. right? in public?" jackie asked. "true," skylar said. "way public," grace nodded.

"he was not like this at all over winter break or when we're at home," jackie said. "really? cause he wasn't like this with paige either," grace said and all four of them looked at paige. "he wasn't. I was just about to say, i've never seen alex like this," skylar said.

"wait what? alex and paige used to date?" jackie raised her voice a little bit. "yeah, I mean, i'm pretty sure she was alex's first," and jackie face dropped. "girlfriend, first girlfriend," skylar said quickly. "I don't know why he didn't tell me," jackie said. "probably because of cole," grace said. "what about cole?" jackie looked at both of them.

"uh you know" skylar said. "they hooked up right so i'm sure alex is just trying to prove somthing. especially now you guys are together," grace said. "i'm not following," jackie said confused. "cole and alex fought over paige," grace said. "fought over?" jackie raised her voice again.

"well it's wasn't like fighting pre se. it was more like cole stole paige right out from alex," grace said. "cole did what?" jackie was basically yelling. "shh," olivia said putting her hand on jackie's arm.

"ladies please," the librarian said. "sorry," grace and jackie both apologized.

"if it makes you feel any better, you're way less problematic than paige," grace said and skylar agreed.

jackie soon left and oliva,grace and skylar spent the rest of the period laughing and talking, mainly about her and isaac.