twenty-three

olivia and isaac decided to spent the day at the county-fair carnival. olivia curled her hair and wore jeans,white tank top,a buckle and cowboy boots from grace.

they walked around, hand-in-hand, listening to the sound of laughter and games. "anything in particular you planned on doing?" isaac asked. "uhm not really, wanna play a little game of basketball?" she asked. "yeah sure," he smiled and followed her to the game.

"bet i'll win," isaac laughed as he slide some money into the slot and the timer started. "yeah yeah, whatever you say," olivia rolled her eyes.

the both had basketballs roll towards them and they took as many shots as they could. the timer soon beeped and they looked at the score 20-18 for olivia.

"whoa look at that. what did you say about you winning?" olivia teased. "okay whatever," isaac said as they walked away.

they played some more games and then went on a few rides. "wanna go on the ferris wheel?" olivia asked. "sure," he said as they went to stand in line.

isaac wrapped his arm around olivia's waist as the stood in line, it felt like it was moving so slow.

"hey guys," they heard someone behind them yell. "oh hi," olivia smiled to see grace and kylie behind them. "love the dress," olivia smiled realizing it was lucy's. "thanks, jackie let me borrow it," grace smiled.

by the time they got to the front of the line the sun had started to set. isaac took olivia's hand and helped her into the seat. he put his arm around hand she rested her head on his shoulder.

they watched all the lights turn on and they listened to people laughing and screaming. the sky turned into beautiful hues of pinks and oranges and isaac looked at olivia.

once they reached the top and stopped they both leaned in for a kiss. he put one hand one her jaw and she put one hand in his hair and the other on his chest.

authors note:

sorry super super short chapter
just want to add a bit of the fair