nineteen

olivia and jackie walked into the lark and watched a heads turned as they entered. they ignored it and walked over to kiley,grace and skylar.

"seriously?" jackie asked. "can you blame us? that bonfire fight between cole and alex was the most exciting thing to happen in silver falls ever. like i'm literally dying," grace said as all five of them walked towards an empty table.

"first it's figuratively. second I can blame you. you're supposed to be my friends. you shouldn't be adding to the gossip," jackie said. "I wouldn't worry. this'll all blow over soon and you'll be able to move on, like how i'm moving on from the whole nathan thing," skylar said. "oh you are? cause rumor has it you're both not really done done," grace said. "what?" he asked. "yeah I heard that too," kiley said.

interesting, i'm the last to know about my own relationship status," skylar said. "oh come on and oh olivia, people are saying you and isaac hooked up in the parking lot at the bonfire and that you guys apparently do it a lot," grace added. "what that's crazy, why would people say that," olivia said.

grace shrugged, "people saw you guys making out so maybe it's because of that." "why are you guys complaining, it's so cool to have rumours about you," grace said. jackie,olivia and skylar all agreed it wasn't.

"it's just awful that this is all happening to alex again. he was so messed up by the paige drama last summer," kiley said.

"I still don't get it. I mean how could cole have stolen paige from alex. she isn't property," jackie said and grace and skylar looked at eachother. "i'm gonna let you two take this. uh do either of you want anything?" kiley asked. "hot chocolate please," jackie said. "latte please," olivia said and kiley nodded before walking away.

"okay look, we didn't know whether to tell you this before," grace said. "yeah it all seemed like ancient history. it was before you got here," skylar said.

"so basically cole was away for the summer, rehabbing his leg in colorado springs, and while he was away, paige had like this totally hit glow up overnight," grace said. "right? no one even knew who she was before," skylar added.

"she threw this huge farewell-to-summer party and the whole school was there. even cole, he was on one or something. anyways paige and alex are attached at the hip until alex goes to play pool and when he comes back he sees," grace paused. "mhm do I wanna know?" jackie asked as kiley brought the drinks. "paige was totally all over cole. they were making out. it was a huge thing," grace said.

"infront of everyone?" jackie asked and skylar and grace both nodded. "it's worse than I thought," jackie sighed. "I mean it was just a one time thing," grace said. "but it sure shot paige up the social ladder," skylar said.

*

olivia was walking next to isaac with lee and nathan behind them. "hi guys!" grace walked up to the four of them. "so isaac me and olivia are friends, and you and olivia are dating so that makes me and you friends right?" she asked. he looked at olivia to see if she knew what grace was getting at but she just shrugged. "uh yeah sure I guess," isaac said.

"so I can ask you anything right?" she asked. "mhm I guess," he answered. "okay so about these rumors being spread about alex. "well i'm not going to go there," isaac said. "don't you have better things to do?" lee asked. "lee this is important," grace said.

"hmm you said, not going there, so that means there is something," she said. "no, grace that's a bit of a stretch," nathan said. "am i wrong?" she asked. and instead of saying anything isaac just took a bite of his apple.

"I knew it. okay guys i'm really trying to help here. alex is going through it and I wanna clarify the rumors," she said stopping infront of them. "we don't snitch," nathan said. "we're not gonna tell you anything so," lee said.

"well.. alex snitched," isaac said. "no way," lee said. "he wouldn't do that," nathan said. "yeah we'll be told uncle george that cole is sneaking girls inside the house. "dude," lee hit his arm. "what? alex said its first so it's technically not snitching," isaac defended himself. "still snitching," lee said.

"wait wait does that mean paige was one of the girls he was sneaking in?" grace asked. "hey no we don't know that," nathan said. "but she could have been, intresting, okay thanks guys," grace smiled before walking away.

"nice dude, you proud of yourself?" lee asked. "isaac!" nathan said. olivia laughed as both boys got mad at isaac.

"this is getting outta control," nathan said. "why do people care so much," he added. olivia stood in line behind isaac and they watched as skylar walked up to nathan.
they walked away and started talking as the other three got food.

olivia sat down with the three boys and nathan started asking about skylar.

"do you think I should go to months to make things up with skylar?" he asked. "I mean I don't know, we were kind of a level-9,000 clinger so" isaac said. "wait really?" nathan asked. "dude a song? you don't do that till like marriage," isaac continued. "well some people just need space," lee said before grabbing his phone.

"what's this, wait is that?" lee said. all four of them looked closer at the phone before running to the auditorium. "what?" jackie asked, before following them.

the room was packed with teenaged filming and laughing at the fight. the three boys and olivia pushed past everyone and ran towards the brothers fighting.

"you guys! stop!" nathan yelled. "guys help!" danny asked. all the boys started to get alex and cole off eachother and olivia stood next to them not wanting to get involved in the fight. olivia yelled for the brothers to stop but they wouldn't listen.

alex then swung his fist aiming for cole but instead he missed. his fist colloiding with olivia's cheek and she took a step backwards. "woah woah alex," isaac yelled, standing infront of olivia.

"hey that's enough! all seven of you principals office now! now!" the teacher yelled and students started to leave the auditorium.

isaac turned to olivia and alex walked towards her. "are you okay?" isaac examined her cheek. she was bleeding or anything but a little bruise started to form. "i'm okay," olivia held his hand, she didn't want him to worry. "olivia i'm sorry," alex said. "it's fine," she walked away with isaac and alex grabbed his bag. olivia looked at jackie but didn't say anything.

"keep going straight to the principals office," mr choudry yelled.

all of them sat out the office as katherine talked to the principal. all the boy repeatedly apologized to olivia for her getting involved and alex again apologized for accidentally punch her.

"olivia are you okay?" katherine asked walking out of the office. "yeah," olivia nodded, even though her cheek was still hurting a bit. "i'm sorry you got dragged into this, come here," katherine said taking a look at her cheek.

"alex and cole, you have a three-day suspension. and they rest of you are suspended until tomorrow. so I guess we are going home," katherine said. "now!" she yelled so the boys would hurry up.