Chapter#12

Rose, Joshua, and Anastasia are at Anastasia's as Joshua suggested, although they still had to figure out the part that what they were going to celebrate. Rose is sitting by the window with a coke in her hand, checking out some DVDs to pick a movie to watch. Joshua is holding a beer bottle, watching T.V. and trying to find something worth watching until Rose decides what to watch and Anastasia is in the kitchen making some sandwiches. She said she was hungry when she came back from her work but she didn't feel like going out that's why she decided to make something for herself.

When Anastasia is done making sandwiches, She strolls back from the kitchen into the living room where Rose and Joshua are and slumps into the couch besides Joshua.

"Shit...I forgot to get a drink..." Anastasia says groaning and then she turns to Joshua with a sweet smile.

"Josh can you grab me a drink from the fridge?"

Josh turns toward her and stares at her like she is crazy.

"Why would I?" He asks like Anastasia asked the most stupid question and then he turns back towards the television, going through the channels again, completely ignoring Anastasia.

"Come on Josh! just get me a drink! After a long day at work and making some sandwiches for me I am too tired to move anymore..." she says whining like a child. Rose looks up from the DVDs at them.

"Whoa-whoa you and tired? Who are you and what have you done to Ana?" Josh asks putting the television on mute and giving his full attention to Anastasia now.

Anastasia was always the one who remains active and energetic in every kind of situation and sometimes Rose and Joshua couldn't keep up with her. Anastasia would always scolds them about being grumpy, tired, and slow so it was very strange and among the very rare time that they heard her saying anything about being tired.

Anastasia looks at him and huffs looking really tired "It's just my new Boss...he is such a pain in the ass"

"New Boss?" Joshua asks smirking at her and suddenly a lot more interested in the conversation than he already was because of his perverted thoughts.

"Yup...no it's not what your perverted mind is thinking but far different from it and I will tell you everything if you get me a drink from the fridge..." she says taking a bite from her sandwich, moaning in pleasure.

"Well...as much as I want to hear your New Boss' story...I would also like you to get your ass up and get your drink yourself" He says turning towards the T.V, leaning against the couch and sneakily taking a sandwich out of Anastasia's plate.

"Hey! That's mine! and it's not fair! You won't get me a drink but you would get to eat my sandwich? I don't think so..." she says while trying to snatch the sandwich back by stretching her hand and positioning herself on her knees on the couch but before she can, Joshua licks it and then takes a huge bite out of it.

"Ew ew ew!" Anastasia makes a disgusted face at him, sitting back at the same time and in response he laughs at her with his mouth full which makes her even more irritated so she smacks him on the back of his head to which he turns towards her, his laughter forgotten, half of the sandwich coming out of his mouth, he remains stunned for a second, and then he is ready to attack her.

Rose keeps watching them for a few seconds but when she realises that soon it will be out of her hands and when she couldn't take it anymore, she comes forward and says.

"Guys! Guys!" They don't listen so she moves in between them and smacks both of them on their foreheads. "Cut it out already!"

"But-" Anastasia starts but Rose cut her in.