Chapter#9

It's a busy day at the restaurant today. Rose is running from one table to another to get orders of people who eat at this strange hours of the day. After the limo guy left her at the academy yesterday, she was horrified at what she did and of his reaction too. The words 'Don't ever do that again' were going through her mind again and again, she couldn't concentrate on her class but tried her best to do. And when she reached home, she couldn't stop thinking about it so she planned that she will apologize once again if they meet.....or more correctly when they meet.

Rose is wearing a green dress that reaches her knees and a black and white checked apron on top with her hair in ponytail. It's her work's attire. There are only waitresses in this restaurant because the owner Eve doesn't do well with waiters as in males. There are two reasons why she thinks like that, one: according to her men are too wild to do this kind of work which requires patience and second she doesn't want anyone to do something inappropriate in her restaurant where people eat. So avoidance of waiters is the best options to avoid extra trouble. Eve is strict but very nice too. When costumers misbehave she handles them very well and when things get out of hand she kicks them out of the restaurant because she has a philosophy 'Respect me and my staff only then you will be served' which is also written on top of their menu. They all laughed when it was written for the first time but gradually they realise that some people needs to be told that.

It wasn't a very big restaurant but popular among the small ones in this area for the taste and quality of the food. Eve uses her own recipes and that's what makes it special, Rose has learnt some of them but she liked it better when Eve makes it.

"Table 12" Eve says while giving her order of table 12 which consists of some Italian steak with mashed potatoes and Rose takes it to serve it on table 12. This goes on for a while, taking orders, serving costumers. Rose takes another order and when she is getting back she notices someone who enters with his entourage of men in black. She keeps standing there, staring for a while with her mouth open at him being here, back in his suit but recovers herself to avoid extra attention. He is never going to leave me alone, first academy then my house and now the restaurant? Rose thinks mentally scolding him.

Shaitan feels like someone is watching him and when he looks here and there, his eyes fall on the one person who was watching him and whom he wanted to see. He sees her in a green dress with half sleeves and an apron at her waist, he has never seen her in a dress and these are her work clothes still they were looking more beautiful on her than on any other waitresses here. He faintly smiles in her direction but she rolls her eyes at him and walks toward where the kitchen is.

"Allow me to guide you to your seats Sir?" A blonde waitress comes from the other side dressed the same as Rose and asks him. She seems a little intimidated by his appearance and due to the bodyguards surrounding him. There was never a rich man in this restaurant before and especially for lunch so it wasn't exactly unreasonable for her to be intimidated or dazzled. He nods at her and she takes them to a table where seven seats are present but of course the bodyguards don't sit, they stand at different distances. Two of them stand at the door from where they entered and the rest of the four stands surrounding his table but still allowing him a full view.

"Sir what can I get you to drink?" He doesn't look up at the waitress while answeing her.

"Just water and......and I would like to give my order to Miss Rose Sinclair"

The waitress looks flabbergasted for a second that this rich man knows her and he specifically wants to give his order to Rose but she doesn't argue instead she nods and walks to the back of the kitchen where Rose was waiting to take an order for a costumer.

__________________

Rose is standing in the back of the kitchen to wait for the order of her costumer. Many other waitresses comes and goes but Rose needed a little time to think so she keeps standing and waits for her costumer's order to be done . She knew the limo guy will meet her again but she wasn't prepared to see him today not that he ever comes as invited but still. She wanted to apologize to him again but not so soon, and now he would definitely wants to see her but she isn't backing down this time. He needs to learn a lesson that not every time he wants he can come and she would do whatever he wants.