Chapter#27

Loud music is in the air. The beat changes rhythmically as some of the people around them tries to follow it, catching every possible rhythm and slowing down as the beat drops.

Rose and Joshua are in their battle clothes: Joshua wearing some loose pants with a green t shirt and black jacket, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, while Rose is wearing black Harem pants, a red shirt with noddle straps and a mid waist-length cardigan, her hair is in a French braid. The logo of their academy is on the front of both of their shirts.

They look around them, checking the competitors. Every one is better than the previous they looked at. Their confidence seems to falter a little but their beliefs in each other brings it back.

Standing outside the dance battle ground, they are waiting for the dance battle, to start like anybody else, which was supposed to take place weeks ago but due to some technicalities, it got postponed. Winning this dance battle would bring even more people to their dance academy and also Joshua might get a shot at being assigned as a professional choreographer for a music video, hence a chance of his dream being fulfilled.

Rose was always contended with what she had, teaching dance to those who love to learn. Once as a teenager, it was her dream to become a choreographer but the day they opened their dance academy, she started loving teaching to simple people more than she would've loved to teach some steps to snobbish people like some celebrities.

And also, she didn't want to be someone open to the world, being known by people who are always curious to know about you and what you were. So following her passion, teaching dance was the best option for her. But she doesn't want Joshua to be held back as well. That's why she came with him tonight, to win this dance battle together and help him in achieving his goal.

"We need to give it our best..."

Rose looks up at a little nervous looking Joshua and rubs his arm as she smiles up at him.

"We always do and we will win this one as well" she says, looking around.

"I hope so..." Joshua replies, not quite sure due to seeing the routine steps of a couple standing in the corner, that seems quite outstanding for some warming up.

"I know so..." She says.

Taking a deep breath, feeling a little confident due to Rose's confidence, he says,
"Lets go inside..."

*

He is going to put an end to this as soon as possible.

Shaitan has sent Ben to get Roy from Hawaii without alarming him or anyone else and then he personally sent some men to look for Christain who still isn't captured due to being under his enemy's protection, just in case Rokossovsky doesn't give a damn about his family.

He also transferred Rokossovsky's family to his own house into the basement to avoid any other complication, for the first time using this house as his business place. And kept his best guards on Rose's back to avoid any future dangers.

He should've left her alone then she wouldn't be in the middle of this mess but it's easier said than done. He couldn't let go of the only affection he has, even though if his arrival in Rose's life is forced to some extent.

Thinking of Rose, reminds him that he hasn't called her since yesterday so he might as well call her now as he is waiting for Ben to arrive back. But he needs to relax a little first to avoid lashing out at her.