Not an update but please read?

Hi guys!

So as I mentioned it's not an update but I am writing this note because I need a favour from you guys. (I hate to beat around the bush)

Yeah, yeah I know I haven't been very regular with the updates and I still want your help. I know I am selfish and I am sorry. I'll try to update a little faster from now on. (for those who still care)

Anyways coming straight to the point, the favour is that a friend of mine, Faran Kiani, just joined our amazing wattpad community and he needs all the positive feedback he can get.

So the thing is that it would be a huge favour to me and him if you follow him and vote on his story and spread the word about him. I know it's a lot to ask but surely you can still help right? Even if you do only one thing out of the those mentioned above.

So here's the amazing facts
About Faran Kiani And his book:

* He's an Awesome writer.

*He's got the title of "Young Inspiring Novelist Of Pakistan"

*He's actually published his book "Five wishes and the prophecy of the prince"

*And also unlike me he writes about total un-lame (if that's even a word) things.

*I guarantee it's totally something new with the transition of narrative to poetry.

*His work is about fairies And their adventures. Interesting right?

*Also you would feel like you are in Hollywood musical. (But not like "high school musical" that thing is as lame as it gets) Which is awesome!

Check out his wattpad page, Facebook page and book for other info. (The link to his Wattpad is right there in the dedication and to his Facebook, on his wattpad wall)

Take Care of yourselves. And press the stars at the bottom of your phone's screen on mine as well as Faran's story. Once again spread the word.

XOXOXOXO
MARIA.

P.S. the next update of the "The villain's girl" will be on Friday. Early update yay!

P.S.S. Special thanks to Onlahe who still remains loyal to my story.