Chapter#29

"He is here" Ben informs Shaitan about Rokossovsky's arrival to the club. Receving a nod from him, he walks back outside to bring him in.

This meeting is supposed to put an end to the new issue between them and it might even put an end to their feud once and for all. Its not that easy but Shaitan's persistent on trying. He had tried to be friendly enough even after what Rokossovsky did to him. But Rokossovsky always manages to bring the monster inside him and forces him to act more villainous than he already does.

He did terrible things to Shaitan. And every time he looks at his face, another comes to mind.

Face of a girl.

Kneeling at a distance in front of him with a gun pointed at her head. It's Rokossovsky pointing the gun, a smirk of a victor on his face.

Her arms are tied up behind her and her screams muffled due to a ball of cloth in her mouth. Tears making their way down her cheeks.

Helplessnes. That's the only thing visible to him in her eyes. They are pleading him. Her eyes are losing hope.

Then it's Blood. Everywhere.

Every single time he blocks the memory but it keeps coming to him again and again. And seeing Rokossovsky doesn't help either.

Rokossovsky walks in with a few of his bodyguards. Shaitan could've easily made them stay outside but he wants to end this in peace for Rose's sake. For her future safety.

"Where are they?" Rokossovsky asks in an authoritative calm voice but from fisting of his hands Shaitan can tell how anxious he is to see his family unharmed.

Shaitan looks at him without moving a muscle in his face or body. Then turning away, leaning on the minibar, having a drink in his hand, he speaks.

"Where's the bartender?"

"You'll get him but once I see my wife and girls safe and sound in front of my eyes" Rokossovsky says coming forward, his voice rising a little.

"Why should I believe you?" Shaitan asks looking at him sideways, not really caring how his enemy feels or maybe he did. Maybe he cared that he suffers alright.

Rokossovsky sighs. Clenching his jaw, he thinks for a while. Then gesturing to one of his men to prove himself.

His man brings out his phone and connects him online to his other companion who is guarding the very key to his family's safety, Christian.

Rokossovsky takes the phone and points the screen towards Shaitan.

The bartender is visible passed out and tied up in a car, the view through the tinted window of the vehicle proves that the car is outside.

"He's here in the car but bringing him in, will cause unwanted attention to the club"

Peeking a look at the screen, Shaitan replies, "Oh and you wouldn't want that now, would you?" Refering to the previous attack of Rokossovsky which brought quite unwanted attention.

"Not when my family's safety is involved"

"Touché"