Chapter#26

A problem has been there in Shaitan's club.

Ben informed Shaitan about the attack Rokossovsky's men did on his club. Approximately more than twenty fully armed men entered the club last night, shooting the guards at the entrance, with the illusion that Shaitan would be there. So when they somehow managed to enter the back room, they were surprised by its emptiness.

And in order to give a message back to Shaitan, they shot some of his men there, who were taken aback by the surprise gun shots but still they didn't go down without fighting hence shooting some of Rokossovsky's men in return.

Two of the civilians, who were in the club among the number of others, oblivious to their fate, also got shot dead, with seven wounded civilians, fortunately taken to the city hospital immediately but all this commotion created some more problems for Shaitan.

The police got involved.

And as much as he can have control over them, it wasn't enough due to the loss of two innocent civilians. The deaths of the guards can easily be managed but deaths of the civilians create some serious holes to stumble into.

His club was raided, and he was supposed to be there but since the deed of the club was in his fake name, Ben managed to handle his absence without disturbing him.

It was all over the news, due to which many news reporter turned there at the club wanting to take an interview of the owner which he obviously rejected. But he needed to divert their attention from all this that can possibly risk his exposure so he told Ben to create a diversion at the other end of the city and obliging to his boss' order he went there.

But it, fortunately for them, didn't come to that because Rokossovsky managed to do that for him. He blew up a private jet thinking it was Shaitan's. So like the moth are attracted to flame, the press turned their attention towards the recent news. And apparently it turned out that he had managed to kill one of the most important industrialist of Japan thus creating a bigger commotion than the club.

It puzzled Shaitan even more.

Why would he try to kill him when he very well knew that his wife and little girls were with him?

Also why would he try to suddenly blow a jet plane without confirming that he was in it?

That's why Shaitan is standing by his window, gazing out like he does when he wants to think and plan, with a glass of wine in his hand.

Many of his men come and go giving him any piece of new information they can, with a call from his personal assistant, Roy. He hasn't been with him for three days since he is gone on a vacation to Hawaii with his family but he emails him about his schedule, that he poorly followed in the last two days due to being with Rose and all that matter with Rokossovsky. Still he didn't bother telling Roy, about the change in his schedule on the phone or email. He didn't feel obliged to thus shrugging it off he decided that it will be fine making his own schedule for the week until Roy is here.

So now he just have to focus on this new matter of Rokossovsky, his club and also about finding the traitor among his men. But for all this to discuss he has to wait for Ben, his right hand to come back here from the other side of the city.

Only he knows more than Shaitan about his gang and his life, with still being loyal to him.

Therefore to clear up this confusion which Ben certainly will, Shaitan waits for him at his house, with wine as his only company.