Chapter# 30

"Bring them up!" Shaitan orders Ben to bring Rokossovsky's family from the basement at the moment he enters his house.

In the past he tried hard not to bring business matters to this house but he knew sooner or later it'll happen and now it did. Here he is, doing business in the very place he called home once.

Rokossovsky enters after him with his men and stands in the centre of the drawing room, his gaze following around Shaitan, who leisurely sits on a couch and keeping his feet on the table in front of him, pulling his phone out.

"You can have a seat until you wait..."

Rokossovsky, since standing in his enemy's nest doesn't argue and sits silently in front of him. He knows Shaitan is holding back quite a lot just because of Rokossovsky's connection to Sultan Gee. If it weren't for him he would've killed Rokossovsky a long time ago. Specially for what he tried to do to yet another girl he cared about and failed.

"Stop fidgeting Rokossovsky" Shaitan says, not really looking at him, "I know what you did to Rose, I know what you tried to do to me and I didn't kill you for that so don't worry I won't do it now.

"But you must wonder why I didn't kill you..." Shaitan says, like he can hear what his enemy is thinking.

"Well, I wanted to, so many times but I didn't, for Sultan Gee. But don't think I won't do it in the future if you tried your stunts again"

"I gave you my word" Rokossovsky says sternly.

"Good. But I want a guarantee anyway. So here's the thing" Shaitan straightens up and looks straight at him, "Sultan Gee doesn't know about your family and you don't want me to tell him right?"

"Of course not..." Rokossovsky gulps.

"Okay I won't, if you won't tell him about Rose"

"Done" if Rokossovsky was ever serious in his life more than anything then it was this time because he knew that even Shaitan can have a little mercy as compared to Sultan Gee and it'll be wise not to bring him into these matters.

Rokossovsky's wife enters behind Ben with her daughters and seeing her husband she tries to run to him with tears streaking down her face at the sight of him here but Ben stops her.

Rokossovsky frowns at this, his heart beating faster than ever, "What's the matter now? "

"The boy first" Ben says.

Shaitan smiles faintly at his man's courage which makes Rokossovsky to order his men in bringing the bartender in.

"A friendly advice Rokossovsky..." Shaitan says, as he gets up while Rokossovsky turns to look at him, "Don't ever start what you can't finish. This transition from being a lion to a jackal it doesn't suit any man. Be what your strength allows you to be.

"You see? it all started with your threat, now look where it led you. Next time I won't be nice enough to feed them or even bother to keep them alive"

"I told you before and I am telling you this again, it won't come to that" Rokossovsky replies leveling his gaze with him.

"And I believe you. So I hope you won't try to change this because you won't like what'll happen if you do"

Rokossovsky's men drag the bartender, who is now awake, by his handcuffs and throw him like a trash bag at Shaitan's feet. Only then Ben let Rokossovsky's family go.