Chapter#25

Pacing in Leonardo's room upstairs in his house, that is as elegant as the rest of the house, Rose talks on the phone with Anastasia, trying to tell her that nothing as exciting is happening that Anastasia is imagining but there is no force in this world to stop Anastasia from her wild imagination.

"Rose, I am telling you..." Anastasia says on the phone "He got to be a sadist dominant otherwise he would've done something by now but no, he hadn't touched you because he is waiting for you to sign a contract before he does anything..."

"When are you getting out of this fifty shades influenced world Ana...?" Rose sighs in exasperation "it's getting old now..."

"Oh yeah? You think I am saying this just because I like fifty shades? No! listen to me you little flower, I have more experience than you in this matter so I know this and also tell me if I am wrong..."

"You are wrong"

"I am so not"

Rolling her eyes Rose repeats again, "Yes, you are wrong"

"Oh yeah? Then prove it."

She wants to tell her about the kiss, but she also thinks about the possibility of Anastasia being judgemental about her kissing a stranger who had a problem in telling her his name but then again remembering how Anastasia is, she sighs as she confesses.

"He kissed me..."

No answer.

Not even a swore word as Rose anticipated.

"Hello...?"

Utter silence on the other end.

"Ana? are you there?"

Still no answer. Rose pulls the phone back to see if Anastasia ended the call but she hadn't.

Then puts the phone back to her ear once more to say, "Are you there, Ana?" But before she can, a squeal escapes from Anastasia in excitement.

"Oh.My.God! And you are telling me this now?! Sorry for the late response but I just processed what you said. He kissed you! Come on you little minx tell me what else did you do...?"

"Nothing else, Ana, we did nothing so keep your wilderness inside your head"

"I don't believe this. You have been gone for two days with him and you are saying that you guys haven't done anything else? Play this game with someone else, Rose. I know there must have happened something. I mean he is a handsome young man and you are a beautiful young girl then how is it possible that you haven't done anything R-rated."

"You haven't even seen him..." Rose retorts.

"That's beside the point. Just tell me are you doing dome hanky panky or not?"

Taking a deep breathe, Rose controls her temper "If I didn't like you I swear I would've killed you by now. And I already told you there is nothing going on!"

"I don't believe you, you were hiding the kiss from me earlier and before that you were trying to hide the fact that you were with the limo guy but see how that turned out..." Taking a breathe, sheep continues, "So you are going to tell me the truth about you sleeping with him."